Chapter 22

I walk back over to his side.

"Jacob...if these are my final moments with you....then I need to share my true feelings with you...The day you came into my life, it was the best day of my life. You gave me so much love that I have never experienced. You gave me a home in your heart...you were the light in my darkness...Thank you for always being there...you were my best friend and now your my lover....I never expected you'd leave me like this though...I thought you would cheat on me or just leave...but no your dying....I'm sorry...Jacob I love you so much...I'm never letting go of you...please say something....", I said crying.

He just sits there peacefully. I start to walk out of the room to go get him mom.

 He's Coughing."Olivia..."

"JACOB...", I ran back over to him.

"YOUR ALIVE", I said grabbing his hand.

"Yes I'm alive Olivia...haha"

"The doctors told me you wouldn't make it"

"Don't worry I'm still here...but Olivia about what you said...."

"You heard me"

"Yeah...., what did you mean by best friends"

"Oh well um...your mom came in and recognized me...and well long story short were childhood friends"

"Wait WHAT!...so your the girl the kept throwing water balloons at me when I left my window open GRRR"

"Hahaha oh yeah....I remember that hehe"

"You were so evil back then haha"

"I guess haha....um but Jacob I'm glad you're okay..."

"Me too...I made a promise that I'm gonna keep...I'm never Leaving you"

"I promise you Jacob I'm never gonna leave you"

"I love you Olivia"

"I love you to Jacob"

I gently peck him on the lips.

'He's gonna be okay', I thought