Chapter 5

Ring 

Ring

Ring

It was now time for my last class of the day...English. I get out of my desk and rush out with the rest of the students. I walked to my locker and I saw lily watching Jacob from afar.

'She's such a stalker...and a hoe', I thought.

Jacob started coming up to me, and lily looked ready to kill me. 

'Great...Jacob he's the last person I should talk too...but maybe I should warn him about her'

"Hey Olivia wanna hear a joke", he asked with a smile on his face.

"Uhh sure I guess", I said.

The next thing he said would have made me laugh, but I was too upset and angry too laugh.

"The best time too wear a striped sweater...IS ALL THE TIME", he said.

I just looked at him.

"What's wrong", he asked.

"Umm you that girl lily you were talking to", I started.

"Yeah"

"She's a really mean and bad person, she might be using you to get to me", I said.

"What she seemed so nice when we were talking", he said.

'Is he seriously believing her over me, I swear to god'

"You know what Jacob you're just like the old one, go on be friends or be with her I really don't care anymore", I said turning twords my locker.

"No Olivia that's not-", I cut him off.

"Just go", I said.

He left me at my locker and left.

I opened my locker with anger and disappointment.

'He probably wants a girl like that anyway'

I slammed my locker shut. I was about to walk off, but lily was right there smirking at me. God I hated that look. I just wanted to slap that look straight off her face.

"Listen Olivia I like him, so back the hell off", she said.

I didn't say anything back.

"Hey bitch can you hear me...stay the fuck away from him", she repeated.

"I'll do what I want", I mumbled.

"What was that"

I didn't say anything.

She shoved me hard into my locker. I fell to the ground. She walked away.

'No one cares', I thought.

I saw someone run up to me. It was the last person I wanted to see.

It was Jacob.....