Chapter 14

I looked up and I was in tears. Jacob grabbed me and held me close. He wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Olivia it's ok, let's go going, I don't want him talking to you", Jacob said.

I nodded in response. We walked straight past him without a word. I could swear he looked at me. I turn my head to the side and I see him following us. I tap Jacob's shoulder. He looks at me.

"He's right behind us", I said in a whisper.

"It's ok, I got this...stay behind me", he whispers back.

"Ok".

He turns around, and looks Max dead in the eyes.

"Are you following us", Jacob asked.

"So what if I am", Max said winking at me.

"Stay away from us", Jacob said.

"And what are you gonna do about it", Max said.

Jacob doesn't say anything.

Max shoves Jacob to the ground, and hits him in the face.

"STOP IT MAX", I shout.

"Oh hi princess long time no see...did ya miss me", Max said coming closer to me.

"No I didn't, get away from me", I said backing up.

He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me close to him. Our faces are inches apart.

"I'm never Leaving again princess, your mine", he said.

Max Started to pull me into a kiss. I struggled to get out of his grip. Our lips almost touched. But Jacob got off the ground and pulled him off of me. I fell to the ground. I grabbed my wrist in pain. Jacob had punched Max. And then he made his way over to me. 

"Come on its late, let's get you home", he said picking me up bridle style. He ran with me in his arms all the way to his car. He put me into the passenger seat. We drove back to my house in silence. Once we got to my house, I saw my moms car in the driveway.

"Bye Jacob"

He nodded and gave me a hug.

I walked inside and I saw my mother sitting at the table.

"Olivia where were you, there's been so much of you coming and going", she said.

"So now you care", I said.

She didn't say anything back.

I walked upstairs and plopped myself on my bed.

And then I got a text message from Jacob.

Jacob: Look out your window...  

I got off my bed and made my way twords the window.

I saw Jacob down there with a smile...

I blushed.