2

Hiccups POV

"Or at least the guy he works for is, uh, Dargo bloody fist or somethin' "

tuffnut: "I'll bloody his first with my face if he tries to take my dragon!"
Ruffnut:"Or mine!"
Tuffnut:"Ugh you're such a moron."

Fishlegs: "A beautiful moron."
Ruffnut groans

My dad continues on,
"Bloodvist. Drago, Bloodvist."

"Uh yeah, wait, you know him?"

My dad rushes to the Dragon Hangar and starts shouting orders.

"No dragon or Viking sets foot off this island until I give the word!" My dad yells.

"Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble in some far away land?" I ask rushing after him.

"Because Drago Bloodvist is a mad man, without Conscience of mercy. But if he and
y/n have built a dragon army, gods help us all."

Y/n... That's where I've herd that name before. I gasp on the inside. She was one of the people who helped Drago.

Your POV
"Eret? Wait, that means... Of gods, Sapphire, blinding blast!"

"Everybody get down!" Eret shouted.
Sapphire blasted a white plasma blast, the explosion when it hit the ground made the surrounding areas go white, and the sound made ears ring.

I jump on Sapphire's back and we fly off.
Then there's a sudden jerk causing me to fly forward off my dragon. I Yelp in surprise as I get launched off the front of my dragon. I hit the ground with a thud and groan looking around. Thankfully I wasn't very high.

I look at my axe a few feet in front of me and grab it and stand on my feet. I look behind me and see some people tying up Sapphire. She lets out a faint roar before a muzzle is strapped around her nose.

I gave forward extending out my axe and lighting it up. I point it at a brown haired boy with green eyes. He looks at me then scowls.
A completely defining, battle cry I think? Can be heard from either side of me.

I look either way to see two very similar people running at me. I smirk through my mask and right as they jump for me I duck and they hit heads.
The two people lay on the ground groaning slightly.
"I am very much hurt!" One of them says with a hand in the air.

"Uh, excuse me." I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see a shorter guy with dark hair holding a hammer. He was fast, but I was faster.
I duck dodging the hammer and kick his legs out from underneath him. He hits the ground with a large thud. He gets back up and slowly backs away.

A girl with blonde hair stepped up with an axe in her hand.
"Aw, shouldn't you be in the kitchen?" I smirk.

"Oh now you've done it." She says. She runs at me with a battle cry. I step to the side at the last minute, then taking my axe, I push her in the back. She stumbles a bit then regains balance. She comes at me, her axe swinging.

duck, dodge, duck, dodge.

Finally I take a swing at her and slice the sleeve open to her shirt, leaving a scratch along her arm. Wasn't big or deep.

"Enough!" The brown haired boy shouts. I smirk through the mask.
"Why? You want a go too?"

A dragon jumps I front of the boy, growling in the defensive position. I gasp slightly at the dragon. "A nightfury! I thought Saphire was the last of her kind." I way walking towards the dragon. He growls.
"Oh, right."

I drop my axe and then stick my hand out, looking the other way and slowly walking towards the dragon. I start to whisper, my words jumbled together as I talked to the dragon. Only a few words were able to be made out. Soon the dragons eyes went from slits to round. He touched my had and smiled then started jumping around me and rubbing against me.

I smiled at the dragons behavior. "It's just like Sapph." I mutter as it licks me.

"H-how did you do that?" The brown haired guy asked me.

I look at the dragon then back at the boy,
"Wouldn't you like to know. "