000||summary

Faith Dixon's life wasn't what you called normal

Faith Dixon's life wasn't what you called normal. She sees dead people that walk and eat human flesh. Well everyone sees them. They like to call them "walkers." Before all the walkers into came her life was still not normal.

Her mom left her family when she was five. Never knowing the reason why she left. It was hard on her dad. He was single dad who was trying to take care of six kids. His brother Merle would help around sometimes. Faith and her silbings didn't really see their dad a lot. He was always working. His job didn't really give him a lot of money. Just to afford food and pay some bills.

The oldest is Tiffany. Twenty years old She was so pretty. Her perfect blonde hair and her bright blue eyes. Faith was always jealous of how pretty she was. She also was popular. Every guy wanted to date her and every girl wanted to be her. Tiffany got a job at the age 15 to help out her family. While her friends was out partying she was either studying, working, or cooking for the family.

The second oldest the twins Davy and Dallas. Davy was the class clown while Dallas was the serious one. They was the babysitters when Tiffany and their dad worked. Davy and Dallas was the nerds at school. The only friend they had was each other. Davy was the Star Wars fan. Dallas was more of gun and hunter fan.

The middle children Luke. Luke was shy person. He really didn't like talking. He would joke around with his family but when came to other people he wouldn't talk much. He was also smart. Actually the smartest kid in his grade. He would make money from tutoring his classmates.

Then you got Jack. The football player, everyday Saturday the whole family would go to the game and watch him play. Jack was just the wild child. That just wanted to have fun.

The last one Faith. The tough one just like her dad. She was the one who wanted to be adult and not a kid. No matter everyone babied her. She didn't like it. She just wanted to do things on her own.

Everything happened so fast. When walkers came it ruined her life. She lost people she cared about. She met new people that became her new family but was slowly losing them.

Cast:

Elle Fanning as Faith Dixon

"I'm 15 and I like to smoke cigarettes."

Lucas Jade Zumann as Ron Anderson "I'm gonna marry you Mrs

"I'm gonna marry you Mrs. Badass Dixon."

Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes "I'm in love with my best friend damn it

"I'm in love with my best friend damn it."

Dylan O'brien as Davey Dixon (twin)
"Stop acting like you are an Alpha, Dallas."

Tyler Posey as Dallas Dixon (twin)
"Stop being a idiot, Davey."

Colin Ford as Jack Dixon
"Why can't I find some gummy worms?"

Shawn Mendes as Luke Dixon
"I don't care what you think, Beth Greene is hot."

Clarie Holton as Tiffany Dixon
"I just want some sleep."

Playlist:

Sucker for pain- Imagine Dragons|| Wires- The Neighborhood|| You don't own me- Grace Ft. G-eazy|| Dark Times- The Weeknd Ft. Ed Sheeran|| Wild Things- Alessia Cara|| Same Old Love- Selena Gomez|| Roman Holidays- Halsey || Drifting- G-eazy|| The Love Club- Lorde|| Video Games- Lana Del Rey|| Bite- Troye Sivan||

(A/N) I'm rewriting this story 12-17-17. I also changed the face of Ron Anderson. If you guys do not like it OH WHALE!! Use your imagination.