Chapter 5

"I'm too lazy to wait in line, I'll just buy some sandwiches from the food machine." Celeste nods and follows me to the food machine, I throw some money in it and I pay for four sandwiches, two for me two for Celeste. She smiles at me, Le, Jon and Colby are already waiting at the door post leading to the canteen. We walk over.

"Ready to go?" Leati looks at me.

"Ready to kick some ass." Jon smirks when I talk and we all head to the gym while Celeste and I munch on our sandwich.

-

Celeste is making one big fuss about changing with the guys. They only see you on your bra and panties.. Okay.. Now I think about it it's pretty bad but come on. If you train in just a sports bra and training shorts it's basically the same. "I'm not going to change with them!"

"Aight. Go get changed in the rest room then I'm not making a big fuss." She huffs. "I swear if any of you touch her you're dead." She points her little finger at each of the trio and she skips to the restroom and gets changed.

Six eyes look curiously and yet confused at me when I walk in the 'general', note the air quotes,. Changing room and I drop my bag on the wooden bench that stands in the middle of the lockers.

"Shouldn't you be in the.. Girls.. Changing room?" Jonathan raises his eyebrow at me while unfolding his sports shirt. "Shush. It's not like everyday a girl decides to get changed with us." Colby shushes Jonathan immediately after his comment. Leati stays silent.

"Why do you guys always make such a big fuss about it? Just get back to your business, which is getting changed and I'll do the same." I take my shirt off while talking. I roll my eyes exhaling when I feel three pair of eyes stare at me, I'd wear a lace black bra which I replace with a grey sports bra from the brand Nike. I really don't give a fudge about them staring at me right now even though it makes me a little bit uncomfortable I have to admit.

I unzip my jeans and slide them down, the guys staring at my ass since I'm wearing a thong. "Shouldn't you three get dressed lads? We'll start without you three if you're not changed yet." I grab my dry fit shorts and put them on, then I run my fingers through my hair, stuffing my clothes back in my bag and I lean against the lockers, watching the trio who get dressed hastily.

"Since it's taking forever I'm going in already." I throw my bag over my shoulder and leave the changing room. Air fills my lungs and I drop my bag off in a locker that's next to the machine and tie the bracelet around my wrist. I grasp my phone from my pocket and plug my earphones in, stuff my them in my ear and I start warming up with push-ups and sit-ups.

Once my muscles are warmed up I walk over to the treadmill and start running to train my stamina a bit. Every bit counts. The sweat starts dripping down my face, that's the sign I have to stop and I walk over to the weight lifting. I decide to take it easy, lets start lifting my own weight which is around one hundred and twenty pounds. I get underneath the metal bar and I pull it on my shoulders, soon I feel hands on my waist to support me, when I look at the right hand, I see a glimpse of the sleeve tattoo which says enough, it's Leati.

"Slowly.. Slowly.." Leati guides me while I slowly stand up straight, lifting the weight while clenching my jaw. He keeps resting his hands on my waist while I start pumping the weights. When he sees my arms start to shake he takes over like it's nothing and places it back in it's standard. "Good job for a start.. Try not to do it on your own if you're not capable of carrying that much on your shoulder." He pats my back gently and returns to Colby and Jonathan.