Chapter 1

Aight I want to remind you guys, this story is my third Roman Reigns fanfic and I've already got my hands full on my sequel from my first fanfic, so please don't hate me because I'll only update once or twice or three times per week. I'll try at least two times but I'm already having a hard time to update every two days with my second fanfic so pretty please with extra sugar on top don't hate me. Love you <3

Pov Zepphyre (picture above is Zepphyre)

"Zophy! Wake up darling it's time to get ready!" Shouts my mother up the stairs

"Uhm ready for what?" I shout sleepy back, sitting up straight in bed and rubbing my eyes.

"Ready for school of course! I don't think you want to be late in high school with that principal of yours." My mother
walks in with laundry and she giggles when she sees my hair. "You really have to get your hair fixed honey.." She puts my laundry down on my 'clothes chair' which is remarkably not filled with clothes and she leaves again.

Hi! My name is Zepphyre Ruby and I'm 19 years old. My hair on one side is shaved, and the otherside is just long so it looks badass. My hair colour is blonde and my eyes are ice blue with a dark blue edge. It's my dream to work for WWE but of course in my case I'm too young. I don't really think I'm the 'normal girl' everybody prefers. I'm not a sassy make-up doll. I like rebellish clothing, hard rock music and I absolutely adore skateboarding which is another passion of mine besides wrestling. Basically my phone is spammed with pictures of Leati Anoa'i or how most people call him Roman Reigns and his buddies Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. Together they form The Shield and they're absolutely amazing. Powerhouse is my normal background, Architect is my WhatsApp background and the Lunatic is my background on Facebook Messenger. The Hounds of Justice wallpaper is my cover photo on Facebook and a Shield wallpaper is my lockscreen. You can probably just tell I'm obsessed with them, but they're just so awesome so I drew my cartoon versions of them and real life versions. I know it's bad, get on with it.

I ride to the 'abandoned' part where you can like park your bike, some guys are hanging out there smoking some cigarettes. I completely ignore them. They'd check me out while smoking, I just roll my eyes as I always do and I head into school.

A hairflip to the side to get my hair out of my eye, makes guys look at me as I walk in the school. When I open my locker I'm glad to see everything's still in place, normally everything is all messed up because of rebellish boys kicking against the lockers to mess everything up in the lockers they pass. When I dive in my locker to try to reach out for my book, my hair automatically falls in front of my eyes and I groan slightly, too lazy to do a hairflip to the side to fix it. 

''Miss Ruby, why aren't you in class yet?'' my principal Mr Horridus walks over, three lads behind him by the sound of their footsteps and how much footsteps. ''Because I'm busy trying to find my books.'' 

''Attitude..'' I hear one of the lads whisper and I stop standing on my tip toes and I look at them, my hair still in front of one eye. ''Powerhouse.. Architect.. Lunatic..'' whispering quietly I look at the three, The Shield, The Hounds of Justic are frigging standing in front of me! I squeal incredibly quietly as I look at them, Leati having his arms folded, so has Colby and Jon just looks at me with his arms hanging at the side. ''Ahem. Why aren't you in class?'' He repeats the question, I roll my skateboard forwards and backwards while I stop looking at them and I turn to Mr Horridus, ''Does it matter..?'' 

''It does actually, so, what I think is a good idea for you to do is to get your feet walking to your class. Right. Now.'' ''Geez. Sorry.'' I roll my eyes, I really like to have an attitude in front of the principal because you can piss him off so easily with that. Leati whispers something that I can't hear and he continues looking at me. He smirks when he sees I've got pictures of them taped on the inside of my locker. 

I pull the key out of my locker after it's closed, I stuff my books in my bag and I walk past them, looking challenging at them as I do. I push myself a little bit forward on my skateboard to get enough speed and I turn round the corner as I head to my class.