Aaron and Ashley

You and Aaron have been dating for about 2 years. He hasn't really done anything special for you in a while. He has been very distance. He won't answer your calls but when you two text he is very not into it like he use to be. You get worried. Your at home. Alone. You hear a knock. You don't want to answer it bc you feel broken. Today is your 2 yr anniversary. Nothing from him. You get up and walk to the door and answer. "AARON" You hug him and he hugs you back tight. "Ashley we have been dating for 2 years and I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He gets on one knee. You start to tear up. "Ashley will you make me the happiest and luckiest man alive and marry me." "YES" He smiles and puts the ring on your finger and kisses you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~1 year later~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaron do you take Ashley to be your wife." I do" the priest looks at you. "Ashley do you take Aaron...." before he could finish you say "I do" Aaron smiles. "You may kiss the bride." Aaron leans in and kisses you but it's not like any kiss it's will passion and love and everything you hoped for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~5 yrs later~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have 2 little Aarons running around the house. They are twins. You ask Aaron " what was the best choice you made in your life" He smiles and pecks your lips. "Marrying my bestfriend and the only person I love"

I hope you liked it Ashley and if anyone wants one just ask