Part 1- Approaching Lexa

It's been quite a boring day for you in TonDC. You're there with Bellamy, Raven, and Octavia who, along with you, all came to discuss land division with the grounders. Yeah, it's as thrilling as it sounds. Kane, Abby, and Indra have been at it for days with regards to who gets what and where, while the rest of you, Sky kru and Tri Kru alike, supervise as the "campaigning parties". What fun. You are currently sitting on a log with Octavia, who is clearly angry about the way in which Kane uses his hand to cover a large portion of the land map, claiming it his. You open your mouth, about to attempt small talk, when you see a grounder come out of a large tent.

Through the opening you can see Lexa standing in front of a table, her hands resting on either side of what looks like a map. The sight of her ties your stomach in knots. Her hair is pulled from her face in her usual style, with silver ornaments that catch the light. Her clothes aren't much different from usual: combat boots, black pants and shirt, with a charcoal grey metal corset around her waist. She isn't wearing her commander's drape, and her face is left bare. She's so beautiful. She looks up to tell the leaving grounder something, and for a tense moment, your eyes meet. At first there's no expression, but then you see a faint, barely noticeable tugging up of her lips. The small smile sends flutters to your stomach, butterflies that seem to appear not at the arrival of spring, but of this girl.

You take a deep breath and rise from your seat, having completely forgotten about Octavia. Lexa watches you as you walk towards her, apparently having told the grounder to keep the tent open. Her stare is intense, but not harsh, and you pray to God that you don't trip, or cough, or walk into someone, or anything else. You send a silent plea to be able to walk over there like a normal person, fearing the imagined picture of you faceplanting and looking like an idiot in front of Lexa. Thankfully, you approach the tent with no mishaps, and step inside.