Chapter 4

I arranged some photos on the shelf and some drawings I painted months ago. I pull out a bunny doll I got on my birthday from my mates. I put it on my bed and put on my bed sheet. It was blue trees with pink background and went for a shower. I put on my pj’s and lay down on my bed. I put on my laptop and saw Ashton’s tweet.

“Just moved in to da new house! Blessed with great neighbours which is @5SOS and @TheVampsBand”
“New house is epic! Room is still a bit messy. Giving out all of our time tomorrow to clean up.”

I tweeted and reply to some people asking me where I live since they want to know where exactly the bands live.

“I can’t share where I live since it involves our privacy too but I’ll keep update bout the band. Night :)”

I shut down the laptop and put it aside. I went to bed and slowly drift off asleep while listening to Panic! At the Disco and Neon Trees.

The next morning, I woke up to a loud noise from downstairs. I can tell it was the boys who came up to help. I went to have a shower and changed into a tight jogging pants and a plain pink shirt. I put my hair on bun and put on my glasses. This is life as someone who has blurry sight.

I went downstairs and skip breakfast and went on cleaning. We put everything we want in the right place and finally it’s time for lunch. It was a tiring day but it was worth it. We have pizzas for lunch as everyone was too lazy to cook. We finally end up chilling in the living room talking about things and shits.

“Hey Ash, remember you promised a twitcam last night?” I asked and he snapped his fingers. “Yes! Can I borrow your laptop?” He asked. “Sure thing!” I ran upstairs and get my laptop. A collage of Neon Trees, All Time Low, Panic! At the Disco and Blink 182 as my wallpaper.

“We’re a gang!” Ashton high 5 me as he love all the bands too. I mean, who the fuck can resist these bands’ songs? We connect to the wifi and finally on Twitter.

“#5SOSTwitcam in less than 10 minutes!!! Unplanned so quick!” Ashton tweeted.

The others tweeted with their phones. The funny thing is, we all did ONE twitcam which combined 2 bands and random girls.

“Note that 5SOS and The Vamps will be on ONE twitcam so here’s a link” I tweeted with a link of 5SOS twitcam.
“@MayaPatts Omfgg double bands twitcam!!!!” I retweeted a fan tweet.
“My friends and I are gonna appear anytime so catch us if you can!” I tweeted and finally Ashton face went live.

We make a quick Q&A session and some challenges session. “Guys, I’m planning on making a video where you guys challenge us or any of us and we’ll do it! It sounded fun. Someone suggested it so I thought it could be a good thing so, send in some challenges but please tweet it to 5SOS or The Vamps band account since I really am tired scrolling through my interaction with spams.” I sighed and giggles.

“It’s easier if you put hashtag like hashtag Bands Challenge. These girls are a band called Crazy Bunch. They’re talented!” James yelled.

“Excuse you! Who the eff says we’re in a band? We’re not guys. We’re random girls who live in a neighbourhood full of celebrities.” Emma laughed.

“We’re currently in the girls’ house and we just had lunch. We’re ready for our writing session and what not so this is gonna be a quick twitcam. Send in some questions!” Ashton yelled. “He usually conquers the twitcam if we did so.” Luke whined.

“We’re gonna start writing soon so the twitcam will go offline so yeah.” Connor interrupted. It was a loud noise when everyone has something to talk.

“There’s too much talking we have on twitcam here. Sorry for the loud noise guys! Everyone seems to have something to say ahaha!” I tweeted with my phone.

We finally ended the twitcam with goodbye and flying kiss. We shut down the laptop and finally went writing. The Vamps decided they should make a song about something so we finally came up with an idea.

“Sabrina and I would help you guys with a song if you promise us it would be a collaboration of you two bands. Deal?” I asked. “You sneaky bastard!” Connor tickles me. “C’mon! Do you guys agree with my plan?” I asked and they all nodded. Luke with his guitar and Emma with her ukulele, we all went inside my room.

“Nice room you have Miss Patts.” Bradley complimented. “Thanks. It wasn’t that big but it would be nice if not all of us are in here.” I paused. “Anyone who writes, stay in here and everyone who creates tunes, go with Sabrina. The others please stay away. Thank you.” I said and sit on the stool facing my keyboard. Still, a few boxes aren’t unpacked. It was mainly shoes so I didn’t bother much.

“So, what are we writing?” Ashton asked. “I’m surprised you’re still here.” I replied. “What?” He giggles. “You’re supposed to go with Sabrina.” I said and play a song on the keyboard. “Why should I? Calum and Luke are the ones who usually do the tuning and Mikey and I would write. Sometimes though.” He replied.

“You should be spending time with her. She seems like she can take you in her life. Go on, I’ll be fine with Michael. Plus, I still have Connor, James and Bradley here.” I replied and he went to Sabrina’s room. Connor and James have nothing to feel ashamed with so they just lay down on my bad and act like they own the place. That little shits.

“So, I’m thinking of a song about girls since you’re both bands of boys.” I said. “If that’s even a legal word?!” I asked myself. “Okay. What do you know about girl from guys’ point of view?” Bradley asked.

“Not much but you guys always make it sounds like we’re princess in songs. Typical country songs speaking up here!” I said as a joke.

“Based on your experiences, what can you write?” James asked. “Too much. Let me try first.” I said and doodle up in a notebook and finally show it to them.