Bold Girls & Bands (5SOS & The Vamps Fanfic)

Well, hello there. The name is Maya. I’m 18 years old and I live with my friends. There’s Sabrina, Emma and Bella. We work as a different person. Me and Emma work as an interior designer, Sabrina work in a café along with Bella. It was a small cute café they both have been working out last year.

We finally moved out from our family and live together. Living in a very normal house but it was quite luxurious.

“We’re here!” Sabrina cheered as she pulled over in front of a house somewhere in NYC. The house was filled with fresh atmosphere. We look around and see plain and quiet neighbourhood. It feels like living with old folks and married couples with no kids around.

We grabbed the box out of the car boot and left it on the porch. We emptied the boot and finally time to see the indoor. I toggle the keys in the hole but finally reached one that finally let us enter the house. We stepped in and it was a huge place. The living room was fully furnished. I walked towards the dining hall and the kitchen. We all walked upstairs and get to each room. There are 5 rooms in total. We decided which room is whose. It’s all a big room for a person. It was fully furnished but no sign of food, cutleries and private stuffs. We all went to take the boxes and bags outside and get it into the living room.

Emma and I walked to the porch for our boxes and bags. We get the box which said “Kitchen shits” and “Movies and craps”.

“Who labeled these boxes?” We both laughed. Then, someone chuckles. We look up in front of the porch stood a guy who seems familiar. “Sorry but you guys are funny. These labeled boxes are quite a fun thing.” He chuckles. Emma and I both look to each other trying to think of anyone like him we’ve ever seen before.

“You’re Tristan from the band The Vamps, right?” Emma smiled. Oh snap! Now I remember! No wonder his face seems so familiar. “Yup, you got me right. Need any help?” He asked and walked towards Emma.

“We need to get these boxes to the kitchen. Kitchen stuffs, ya know.” She smiled shyly. “You need help too? I can get my mates here if you need any.” He looks up to me. “Nope! Totally can work it all out all by myself. Thank you so much.” I faked a smile. I mean, I’m an 18 years old girl who works as a designer not workers who build castle or building. Tristan helped Emma with the boxes and left me all alone with the boxes. I kneel down to see which one to bring in first.

“Why is there so many boxes?!” I whined and lay my head on one of them. “Book and shits..?” A voice speaks up. I look up and saw Ashton Irwin standing in front of me. “Ashton?” I’m puzzled.

“Is this place full of celebrities or is it just band because I will definitely start my idol hunting tonight!” I joked. Not really joking but whatever. “This place is most of celebrities live, especially those who didn’t get married yet. And maybe too broke to buy a bigger house.” He laughed.

“Not bad. So you’re broke?” I asked and he stood silence. “You don’t really have to answer that. By the way, I’m Maya. Maya Emile Patts.” I said introducing myself.

“Nice name. I’m Ashton.” He smiled showing off his dimples. “I better get these inside before it’s dark.” I said and he helped me with the boxes. He called up Luke to bring the others to help. Little that we know, they live next door.

“Maya, help me out upstairs please!” Bella yelled. I ran upstairs with a box of my stuffs and went into her room. It was a quick clean up.

***Emma’s POV***

I went into the kitchen with Tristan and left Maya outside. We put the dishes in the cabinet but it was too high.

“Fucking get inside you stupid plate!” I groaned trying to put the plate in the cabinet but sadly my height hates me so much I can’t reach it. All of sudden, I felt a strong arm wrapped around me and lift me up. I put the plate inside and giggle.

“Thanks Tris.” I said. “Tris huh?” He chuckles. “Oh you don’t like nicknames? I usually am bad at names so I call people with nicknames. Sorry.” I said and he smiled. “If you wanna give me nickname, find something cuter than Tris.” He chuckles. “You really have nice eyes.” He stares into my eyes. He leans in.

“Thanks. We should get back to work.” I chuckles as I heard Sabrina clearing her throat at the sink. “Thanks for helping us out Tristan. It’s such a trouble for you. We’re sorry if we bother your time.” Sabrina grabbed a glass and pour in Charlie’s juice.

“It’s not much of a thing. You can still invite me for dinner or something.” He chuckles. What did he just say again?!

“That would be great. Tonight if you’re not busy.” She smiled. “Sure. I’ll let Connor know first.” He chuckles. “You can invite them if you want. I mean, it’s really important if we could make friends here.” She laughed. “Yeah. That would be great. And I’m gonna invite Ashton and his bandmates for dinner too.” I said and winked to Sabrina.

“No, let me do it. You and Tristan can go take the others.” She stopped and went away. “Ready?” Tristan asked. I nodded and we finished up getting the kitchen ready. Then, it was like 4 or 5 when we walked to their house.

“So, why do you guys moved in here? I thought this place cost a lot.” He looks down to his shoes. “Since high school, four of us were dying to live together. We open up a café in midtown and save up from our work and stuffs. Plus, we’re actually working together as songwriters, singers and composer.” I replied.

“How many songs have you guys write so far?” He smiled. “The total would be like 15 so far. Mostly it was Maya who writes and Sabrina composed the melody. We sometimes send our songs to music label as unknown. It’s fun actually.” I chuckles.

“So, what do you do mostly?” I look up to him. “I work as an interior designer. Part time in our café and we actually sell friendship thingy in the café like bracelets, necklaces, paired bags and shirts and whatsoever.” I replied.

“That’s sick. Can we stop by your café soon?” He asked. “Our café will always be open. From 8a.m till 9p.m. We spend most of our time there.” He chuckles. “Why do you laugh?” I asked.

“You guys are so cute especially you. Making your friendship as the point of business. The thing is, I love how you guys are so close to each other.” He chuckles.

“Well, sometimes you gotta work with things around you.” I chuckles.