Then out of nowhere Carson lands right in front of me. He laughs at the commotion outside and I soon joined along. I stood up since I felt really short compared to him and then I realized we were face-to-face which only made things more awkward.

"I'll just go help Jason get Jacob out of my room so bye." I said quickly and headed for the door but was stopped by Carson grabbing my wrist. I was pulled back to face him. Still I just didn't expect him to kiss me. Right when I was facing him again he just kissed me. I started responding but soon pushed him away.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" He asked clearly disappointed.

"Because I don't want to mess this up." I answered not looking at him.

"What do you mean?" Now he asked with confusion.

"It means that I have trust issues which means I don't know if I could trust you which would only ruin our relationship." I replied. Suddenly the floor looked really interesting.

Carson just stayed quiet and walked out of his room, upset. I felt tears but did not let them come out.

~Jason~

I was coming back to my room since Jacob had followed Lizlee and Aiden out the door after she had stomped out with Aiden trailing her when I heard Mikayla confess that she had trust issues. I stood by the door listening and heard the slightest shake in her voice.

She really is a shell that won't crack. Then it got quiet and Carson left the room upset. Well what had happened before she had confessed that. I entered the room and found her about to sit on my bed but quickly stood up when she saw me. She ended up hitting her head with the top bunk.

"I didn't kiss Carson!" She confessed quickly.

"What?" I asked.

"What! Nothing!" She fidgeted.

"You can sit down. I don't mind." I told her before sitting down at the computer chair. Then I started downloading music. I put my earphones off and then took them off realizing it was rude since Mikayla kept staring at the wall with a troubled expression.

"Why do you have trust issues?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"I don't want to talk about it." She told me.

"You never do!" I pointed out while spinning the chair to face her.

"Because it's something that doesn't need to be brought up!" Mikayla retorted while getting up and heading out my room. Carson was probably in the living room watching t.v. or getting a snack to eat.

"Wait don't go. I'm sorry. You're right. It's none of my business so who am I to bring it up." I apologized. She stopped by the door with her back to me.

"It's okay." She forgave me and then came to look at the music I was downloading. She then took over my computer and went to my iTunes. Then she just left before shaking her head. What was that all about?

"Hey what was that?!" I yelled after her but she ignored me and fully disappeared.

~Lizlee~

"I believe you but like you said it was because your dad made you well I guess it's time to go." I told Aiden once we were outside in a calm tone.

"But I don't want to be away from you." Aiden told me.

"So the best way for that to happen was spend all your free time with Mikayla!" I retorted and I saw him flinch.

"No. During Thanksgiving Break we were both alone. You don't know how that is. To not spend a nice afternoon with your family around you enjoying a nice meal." He pointed out and then I felt guilty.