Hoseok | Hope

It was useless. I can't do this anymore. Im worthless, a piece of garbage that no one offers to help pick up.

I hated my life. What was the point of my living when I can't make a living. My parents didn't even care for me. They made me their slave working to pay to their happiness while they drain out mine.

That's was my last thought when I was going to end my life right then and there. But inside I had small hope. 'Save me'

Lifting my foot of the ledge I let gravity take over, my body falls down into the cold winter river.

"Wake up! Miss!" The cold lips of mine that was icy cold became warm of the heat of another. As a voice rings in my ears I open my eyes to see a bright light of the sky.

"I'm glad your okay, I thought I wasn't going to make it." The person who saved me sighed in relief breaking into a smile. The brightest smile I've ever seen in my life.

"Who?" I say coughing up some water that was still in my throat.

"I saw you falling into the river and jumped in to save you." The brown haired boy say lifting my back up to straighten my back up.

"You jumped in to save me?" Surprised as to hear someone was willing to risk themselves for my sake.

"Yeah. I can't let a girl die before me." He pushes the hair strands out of my face fixing my hair up. "We need to get you warmed up. Can't have you dying in this cold weather." He lifts me up in a bridal style making me scared at first so I cling onto him tightly.

"I'm Hoseok, what's your name?" The kind man says smiling at me.

"I'm Y/n."

"That's a nice name, it's beautiful like you." I blush from his words as to this handsome stranger helping me and the first to ever hear kind words throughout my lifetime.

"If you ever do that again I will come and save you again n again. Don't even think of doing it though. If you think there's no one in the world that cares for you, your wrong. Cause there's me, I'll be here for you from now on."

"You don't even know me." I say not believing him entirely.

"I don't need to. Keep living and we can both get to know each other." He says still smiling from the start walking and carrying me. He hears sniffing sounds from me looking shocked and scared.

"Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I made you cry ah did I crush your feelings???" In a panic Hoseok stops to look at you running in a hurry.

"No it's nothing, I'm just happy." I cling onto him tightly as he just laughs running not slowing down.

Someone saved me, and my hope that was small was now my biggest spark of hope because of him.