FINALLY SUNDAY (Day 4)

I had my alarm at 9am, and I would take a shower after breakfast, since I had to wash my hair and do all my face masks and stuff. After we ate, I took a shower, washed my hair and body well, shaved everything I had to, and washed my face with my face wash. I stepped out of the shower and dried my body and wrapped my hair into a towel. I didn't get dressed immediately, cause I always drop food or something and I did not want to have some stains on my clothes when I met Kian and Jc. I put on body lotion, did my mask and waited for 15 minutes until I washed it off. After we were all done, I put on some random clothes, since we would go eat later and then come back to change.

After we had eaten lunch, we went back to our room to change. I changed and put on perfume and brushed my hair. I went to brush my teeth again and after that I had to create a new account onto my computer so my mom could use it. It took awhile and while me and the two other girls decided that we would leave at 4pm, since the Premium started at 4:30, we ended up leaving at 4:20 and we ran. My mom tried to keep up with me and Jasmin, but we were just freaking out we would be late. When the venue was in sight, we slowed down a little. I saw Vitali walking and I tried to keep my shit together and just smile AND HE SMILED BACK OMG I SWEAR A PART OF ME DIED. When we got to the doors there was more than 7. The girls that I talked with told me that there would be only 7 in the Premium. We stood there with our mom for a bit until the girls I talked with on twitter walked to me and asked if I was Maria. I nodded and we walked to the doors with them. We said bye to mom and she walked away.

We had to wait for a bit, and the girl who lived here went to talk with her friends and left us alone. The french girl was on the phone with her dad and was kinda shy and quiet. J started freaking out should I show our printed tickets or the ones I have on my email. I kept changing my mind and since everything was in Jasmin's handbag she got annoyed. After waiting 35minutes, a woman opened the doors and asked everybody to come closer. Then she started yelling out names and when I heard mine, I walked to her with Jasmin and showed her our tickets. She told us to walk to her colleagues and there was a man who gave us our lanyards. He told us to wait there with the others until the woman who called us at the door walked inside to us. She made sure everybody who had Premium was inside, and then the guy who gave us the lanyards walked us in. We walked some stairs down and there they were. Kian and Jc. On the stage. Jc was filming a snapchat and Vitali sat in the second row. I remember Jc said "oh look at that boy at the front row" to his snapchat video and Vitali threw his hands up in the air and screamed "OMG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE" and Jc said no and laughed. I remember it cause then Jc saw us walking down the stairs and said 'oh'. I was the first one walking and I felt like I was gonna cry CAUSE I MADE EYECONTACT WITH THEM AND THEY SMILED😭😍. I turned my head to look away and covered my mouth with my hands and heard Jc say 'Awwhhh'. As we all sat down to the first row they were so freaking close. Kian had some candy and a red bull in his hand. I was trying to put the tickets back into Jasmin's bag while Kian asked if anyone wanted candy. I didn't take any, but Jasmin did.

They asked if we were excited and we all nodded. The girl who lives in Belgium asked if she could get a hug from them and then we all ended up hugging them. Their arms felt like home. And they smelled SO GOOD😍😍. Then they said that they'll go through everybody and they started with me. They asked my name and where I was from. The conversation went something like this:

K: Whats your name?
M: Maria
K: Maria? Where are you from?
M: Im from Finland but I moved to Spain awhile ago
K: Oh I see
J: So do you speak Spanish?
M: *ashamed*..... No....
K: Not at all?
M: No......
K: But how do you live in Spain then? If you don't speak Spanish?
M: We moved there a little bit less than a year ago, but I just haven't studied....
K: I see, I see....
J: *nods*
K: So why did you move to Spain? Why Spain?
M: Well, my parents wanted to change the views and in Spain there's a Finnish school for my other sister
K: Ah I see.... We really wanted to come to Spain, but you know..... *sigh*
J: *nods*
M: *Nods*
K: Whats your name? (He asked Jasmin)
Jasmin: ........
M: Her name is Jasmin, she doesn't speak english
K: Oh okay, How does she understand the videos?
J: ...how is she gonna understand the show?
M: I have to translate
K: Oh wow, so what language do you speak if not Spanish?
M: Finnish
K&J: OH WOW
K: Tell me something I can say in Finnish..... To her
M: .....hmmmm.... Minä rakastan sinua
K&J: 😨😳
J: Minrä rakrastan sinrua? Oh fuck thats hard
M: *Laughs*
K: Min... Wait what?
M: Minä rakastan sinua
K: ITS TOO FAST
M: *Laughs*
K: Okay well anyways lets move on...

After they asked everybody's names, we talked a bit and it turned out to a conversation like this:

K: Was it a long drive to come here?
J: How long did it take?
(Some people answer)
K: *interrupts everyone* Did anyone take a plane here?
M: *Raises hand* we did
K: YOU GUYS TOOK A PLANE HERE?
M: *Nods like its not a big thing*
K: From where?
M: Spain
K&J: *Nods*

Soon Kian and Jc said that we could take pictures now if we wanted, since the real meet & greet was so short. So we talked and took pictures and they signed our phones and it was awesome. It felt like normally talking with friends, and at the same time it felt like you're talking to a screen. Like it was all a youtube video and you were just talking to your screen. But it was so..... Duqkfnwfkladbkw😂 Soon, before I even got to talk to Kian since a french girl and her deaf mom pretty much talked with him all the time, Jc talked with me and my sister and the french girl that came with us, the woman who called us in told that now it was time for the real meet and greet and I started freaking out cause at this point I hadn't gotten a picture with Kian and he hadn't signed my phone. There was a girl who went first and they took forever with their picture and then I was finally able to go to him. I was like "Kian can you sign my phone please?" And he signed it and Jasmin's phone too. Then I just asked for a quick pic with him and Jasmin took mine and I took hers. Then we had to leave and walk the stairs back up. There we went into a line in front of the people who had Deluxe and VIP tickets. I was the second one to get my picture taken and I was SO NERVOUS LIKE HOLY FUCK. I was so freaked out I forgot to ask a pose, so I just sat there. Kian wrapped his arm around me and pulled me towards him and I have a picture where Jc is like "Dude what the fuck what about me" and I feel so bad about it😭😭😭 I remember when i sat down between them Kian asked how I was and I told him nervous and he was like "BUT WE JUST MET😂" and I was like "I know😬". It was all gone so fast, and i had to translate what pose Jasmin wanted. After our pictures were taken, we had 2 hours to kill.

The girl who lives in Belgium ditched us and hung out with her friends but the french girl stayed with us. The marker on her phone started to come off already so she called her dad to buy a clear case for her and later she went to get it. At 8pm we finally got in, we said bye to the french girl and walked to our seats. There was a boyband that sang a few songs first and even tho we had first row the bitches from the back decided to come stand in front of us. And half of the show Jasmin and I had to stand also so we saw something. Before the next half started security came and told everyone to go back to their seats. They put obstacles so people wouldn't try to get in the front. When the second half started people tried but security told them to go back immediately. Now Im not going to explain the whole show, but a few things from the show.

At one point, they asked where did people come and who was from furthest. People started screaming countries and cities, so Kian told them to raise their hand if they were from the country they yelled.

J: Who's from France?
*Some people scream and lift their hands*
K: What about Spain?
*A few screamed and lifted their hands, including me and Jasmin*
Kian didn't notice me and Jasmin at this point since they were both looking at the middle of the audience.
K: I know there's two more, where are you?
Me and Jasmin started to wave our hands and two girls behind us helped us to scream and so they noticed us.
K: *Sees me and Jasmin* I REMEMBER YOU TWO

At the end of the show, we all went to the front when they touched peoples hands and I managed to grab Kian's fingers😂 After the show was over, we walked to the lobby and saw mom there. We walked home and all I wanted was to cry. We went to Quick burger since my mom and Jasmin were hungry. I wasn't. The rest of the night went on my computer putting everything there and then doing a little editing on some of the pictures. Nothing major cause I don't know how to edit.

I went to bed at 2am, but couldn't fall asleep.