Tickets

After Kian and Jc had announced all the international dates, I noticed that they weren't coming to Spain. I was disappointed cause I really hoped I would be able to finally meet them. The nearest country was Belgium. I started looking for plane tickets and hotels. The plane tickets for three would have been about 250€, hotel 600€, regular tickets plus the Premium tickets for two 550€. Plus food and some other stuff. I talked about this all with my parents. They kept saying if we get more money, we could go. If not, we have to wait till the next time. My dad ended up buying us 3 plane tickets. They agreed that mom would come with us, and dad would stay at home with my other sister and our dog. At this point we had already spent about 852e. The VIP tickets would be released on 13th of May, so we had to wait for the prices. We knew that we wanted Premium cause we would hang out with Kian and Jc for 20 minutes. And I mean, who doesn't want that?

My moms birthday was on 12th of May, but we decided to celebrate on 13th of May. We went to eat in Malaga's old town, and damn that food was good. I was super stressed with my sister. The family we went to eat with had two of their youngest daughters with, so all 5 of us (me, my sister Jasmin, my other sister Sarah and our family friends Sara and Roosa) were updating their official tour website so we could see the prices. When the clock turned 9pm, I was literally jumping in my seat and trying to update the page. Our parents told us to calm down, but I just couldn't. Soon the VIP tickets were released and I saw the price for Premium....It was 487.20e for two. My dad immediately said no when he heard the price. I knew we had some trouble paying the groceries and we hadn't paid the rent of the month, but it made me super sad and I just wanted to cry. I got super anxious and the girls kept telling me how fast the VIP tickets were selling. It didn't help. It made everything worse. I begged for my dad and told him I would do anything. I would sleep in the streets if I had to, as long as I would be able to meet them. I would have been fine with Deluxe, which meant everything would be the same except I wouldn't be able to hang out with them. Dad suggested that me and my sister could ask some relatives if they could give us some money as an early birthday gift. After a few days, we got answers. We ended up getting 100€ from my aunt, 100€ from my moms best friend and 200€ from my grandparents. My uncle promised to give us money, but he never did. I don't know why, but I didn't really care cause dad said he could pay the 80€ we needed for the Premium tickets plus the regular tickets. Because it took a few days till we got the money from our relatives, my dad bought the regular tickets on 24th of May. And on 8th of June, we finally had the 487.20€ and we bought the Premium tickets. The next day was the day we would leave to Belgium.