13.

A DIVINE GIRL WITH A DIVINE HEART, IF ONLY SHE KNEW THE WARS IT WOULD START 

The elongated car ride had been getting on her nerves, after around 13 hours she couldn't stand the singing of '500 miles' by the proclaimers,to be fair she was the one who began singing first but when Klaus revealed he had the CD and put on repeat just so he could here her voice more it had gotten old fast. 

The song wasn't the only thing that hadnt gotten boring quick, Klaus' quips at the girl had driven her crazy, which ultimately led to Allison forcing poor Stefan into the front seat so she could sleep in the back. 

But alas sleep could only last so long and thats how she ended up exactly where she was now, in the back of an SUV forcing the two men in front of her to keep their eyes forward as she struggled to change from the grimy clothes of the previous day.

"Eyes forward assholes" Allison spoke as she not so gracefully falled flat on her back pulling her black jeans up her legs, struggling slightly when it came to her ass 

"You know for someone who can kill a man with those thighs you're sure having trouble getting pants on them" Stefan spoke as he turned in his seat to face her a bright yet playful smirk gracing his features

Allison didn't speak, only glared at her best friend playfully glancing slightly at Klaus who kept his eyes focused on the road, sitting up in her seat she took off her shirt and began searching for the bag that contained the black shirt she wanted.

Klaus glanced at her in the rear view mirror, he didnt want to appear creepy but she despite all her ungraceful moving around in the back he thought she looked absolutely divine, turning his head back to the road to give her privacy and shook the thoughts about the girl from his head. A girl like her would never fall for a monster like him.

pulling her shirt over her head she sat in the window seat behind Stefan placing her seat belt across her body, after she had become situated in her seat she reached over to the black duffel on the other side, bringing the bag towards her she began to shuffle around the front pocket.

"Have you guys seen my watch?" she spoke when she couldn't find the object in her bag

"Didn't it get destroyed back at the quarry? you were wearing it weren't you?" Stefan spoke as he watched the girl shuffle around in the back once more

"Yeah but I was fixing it, I swear I had it" she returned 

Klaus reached over the console and opened the glove compartment where her now dead phone resided, None of them had brought chargers which was unbelievably scandalous on Allison's part considering her technology covered past, but alas he reached over and shuffled a bit before pulling out the watch she searched for so frantically.

"I had the readings look at from the night you changed, sorry" he spoke harshly before turning back to the road 

Allison and Stefan shared a look before Stefan began undoing his seat belt and moving into the back, when he finished moving Allison made her way into the front seat excitedly as Klaus watched the action curiously.

"So what did they say" she spoke with an excited tone 

"over 340BPM" he spoke glancing at her 

"But thats not possible" Stefan said as he poked his head between the seats 

"No." Klaus spoke before turning to face Allison,whose eyes were wide and expression remained blank as she looked at her hands "Thats Inhuman" 

Allison was still trying to comprehend how her heart rate had gotten so high, the idea of being anything more than a  human was still fresh in her mind albeit her day job was teaching but when night came she was a vampire hunting, computer hacking unknowing saviour of mystic falls.

looking out the window she began to notice where they were, officially knocking her self out of he daze she glanced and smirked at what she saw, a big sign on the highway saying

"Welcome to Chicago"