💎FIVE💎

|Runaway Prince|
_

"Shit, shit, shit." Yoongi mumbled under his breath.

It was twenty minutes passed the time he had set his alarm, which was currently still ringing on the bedside table.

He quickly pulled some clothes and got dressed.

Yoongi only had fifteen minutes to finish getting ready and to leave

He rushed to the bathroom and got his toothbrush, placing some toothpaste on the end before he started to brush.

As he brushed his teeth, he walked back out to the bedroom to gather the things he's going to take.

Placing everything on the bed, he noticed the room key was missing. He glanced around but didn't find it in its usual spot, right next to his phone.

"Shit."

He patted his pockets but they were empty, he walked over to the small table and looked around and behind it but found nothing.

He cursed under his breath multiple times as he grabbed his jeans that he wore yesterday but found only lint.

He then grabbed his jean jacket that he had on yesterday and sighed in relief after finding it in the right pocket.

Yoongi rushed to the bathroom to rinse out his mouth. Placing his toothbrush in the small cup, he used his fingers to comb his hair down before he rushed to the room.

Slipping on his shoes, he grabbed everything he needed before literally running out of the room and running to the elevator.

Making it out to the front of the hotel out of breath, he stood at the curb and called a taxi.

Telling the driver his destination, Yoongi sat back in his seat to catch his breath.

"Well, my day is going great so far." He mumbled to himself before letting out a sigh.

~

Soon arriving to work, yoongi rushed in as he checked the time. Just a few seconds late.

Yoongi sighed in relief. Being late on his first day would've been bad. He walked up to the front counter and asked one of the waiters for Daesung.

The place wasn't too busy but it being only 6:31 pm, the dinner rush would start soon.

"Suga, you're here. Come and get changed." Daesung smiled, poking his head out from the kitchen door.

Yoongi nodded and followed Daesung.

"This door is to the break room. You can leave and eat your lunch inside." Daesung then pointed to the door across from the break room.

"This is the changing room, your locker is right here. It even has your name on it already." He smiled.

Yoongi glanced around the room. Simple white walls with blue long lockers with the employee's names on them.