💎ONE💎

|Runaway Prince|
Prologue
_

Chaos.

The word that describes what's going on in the Min mansion.

"Find him! Find him now!" Yoongi's mother yelled, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Honey, calm down." Yoongi's father placed his hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing them to sooth her.

"Where could he be? Do you think he got kidnapped?" She turned and buried her face into his chest.

"We'll find him soon." He whispered into her ear.

One of the butlers walked towards them. "Sir, ma'am." He bowed. "Have you found him Seokjin?"

The boy sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, we haven't. We also haven't found any clues either. I'm sorry your majesty."

Yoongi's mother began to sob again while his father sighed, trying to comfort his wife.

"We'll find him soon love, we'll find him soon."

Meanwhile...

Yoongi boarded the train and headed to wherever this train was heading too.

He didn't mind where it was heading, he just wanted to leave his town and hopefully never return.

He glanced out the window to see Taehyung, one of his butlers, still standing out there.

The boy smiled as he waved over at Yoongi. Yoongi gave him a small smile as he waved back.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He whispered, staring out the glass window, watching as the train slowly began to move.

He sighed as he looked down in his lap.

He's finally doing it...

He's finally leaving this place and hoping to finally be normal..

And much different from his parents.

~*~
New story coming soon~