Off a short ways at the Hokages home, Iruka and Hiruzen enjoyed a cup of tea. The weater was extraordinary. But Hiruzen could see in his eyes that there was something more to the surprise meeting Iruka had called for. "Iruka, what is it you wanted to see me about. I don't believe you came here just to drink some tea and chat."

"Naruto has been assined to squad seven. The jounin who's in charge of that group, just how tough a trainer is he?"

"Kakashi you mean. You are concerened about him." It was not a question, but a statment in the full extent of the word.

"I am, I heard a rumor about his training methods." Hiruzen sighed and reached into the pocket of his robe. The book he pulled out was small and bound in green and black. "What's this?" Iruka asked.

"All the trainies who have ever been assined to him. Those who passed and thise who failed." Iruka saw this as a miracle and took the book. As he read through it, his shock and dispair grew.

Back at the training ground, Kakashi and Minari stood alone, praising the team in their heads for the amazing way they were about to conceal themselves. Kakashi was impressed, he couldn't find any of them. But Minari tapped his shoulder and pointed ahead. There stood Naruto, brazen and determined. And now he thought... nevermind.

"You and me! Right now! Fair and square!Come on!" Naruto yelled. Both the ninja stood and thought 'You have got to be kidding me.'

"You know, compaired to the others, you're a little bit... weird."

"Oh yeah? The only thing weird here is your hair cut!" Now that statement actually made Minari laugh, earning a glare from her Father. Naruto ran full speed at Kakashi but stopped when he saw him reach into his kunai pouch.

"Shinobi battle techniques. Part one. Taijutsu, the physical part." Naruto thought in his head back to the academy. He knew that taijutsu was hand to hand combat, so why was Kakashi reaching for a weapon? Quick as wind, he pulled out a little orange book... titled make out paradise... Minari threw her hands up into the air and started walking to the trees to see if she could scout out Sasuke and Sakura. She looked for a chakara signature, but looked back when she heard Sakura yell out.

"Naruto, look out! He's going to destroy you!" She saw Kakashi behind Naruto and making what looked like the tiger sign, but Minari knew better. And with one swift and powerfull movment, he jabbed his fingers into.... Naruto butt... She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose. 'Thats just not even right.'

Naruto went flying into the water and Minari continued her search. She found Sakura first, hidden quite well in a low bush. She made note of it and went to find Sasuke. After a few minutes, Minari looked back to see how Kakashi was doing with Naruto, and just in time to see two shurikin fly out of the water. He very easily caught them on his fingers and continued to read his book.

Again at the Hokages house, Iruka looked on in the book. "This is even worse than the rumors!"

"Kakashi's test may be a bit more difficult that the others." Hiruzen said.

"A bit more difficult? The only students to ever pass were Minari and her team!"

"Thats true. They were the only ones who were able to live up to Kakashi's standards. All the others tried but ultimatly had to be... eliminated."

Naruto slowly crawled from the water, choking and gasping for breath. "What are you doing now? You know, you won't get lunch unless you take a bell by noon."

"I know, I know! You told us already!"

"You know, you're pretty wobbly for someone who's going to surpass the Hokage."