The Grand Ball

The great doors opened and everyone kneeled down, I gave them a small nod telling them they could rise. The ball room was gigantic and magnificent, I designed it myself. My Shadowalkers were in incognito, disguised as normal civilians.

The ball room consisted of a elegant carpeted designed floor with beautiful Greek structured pillers and a flawless oak wood staircase leading up to the second floor.

I made my way over to Samuel, saying hello to all the people I personally knew ( very few ). I finally got to him.

"Ahhh Queen Katherine, how do you like your ball?"

"Do you want me to be honest, or just a simple 1-10?"

"Well if I wanted an honest answer a few people would have to die, due to your displeasure"

"It's fine Samuel, I'm actually enjoying myself"

"May I ask what you are hear for Queen Katherine?"

"No you may not Samuel"

"Why so secretive?"

I look at him and stared at him directly in his pupils.

"Go away Samuel"

He gave me another look then turned around to talk to another Vampire. Time to check on things.

Asher, anything to report?

My Queen we have his location.

And where would that be?

Look to your left.

I looked and sure enough Marcus Dobre was about 45 feet away, casually talk amongst his friends.

Get me everything on everyone he has talked to since his arrival.

Yes my Queen.

After about 30 minutes I knew it was the time. I teleported to second floor and tapped a spoon against my glass. Everyone immediately cut there conversations and gave there attention to me.

"Now you all must be wondering why I am here. The last time I was here, I brutally executed your beloved Gwendal."

"I am here because I am looking for someone" they all looked around and at each other, they looked terrified. I loved it.

"And that particular person is..." and I let them wonder in fear. At this time I crooked my head and looked at Marcus and said

"Marcus Dobre" the crowed immediately looked at him and stepped away. After they did this Marcus did the one thing I expected him to do... run.

He ran with his vampiric speed and when he was just about to reach the door, I teleported right in front of him. He turned right back around to run the other way but instead ran into two of my Shadowalkers, they grabbed him. Both getting one arm each and carried him out. I turned back to all my citizens.

"What a fun night! I will take my leave now."

The remaining Shadowalkers stepped out of the crowed and followed me back to the Royal chambers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Marcus, we've had a rather eventful evening tonight haven't we?" I said

Marcus was on the bed, tied to each bed pole. He was tied with rope that was previously soaked with vervaine. (A incense that weakens and burns vampires).

"Asher, take the gag off"

Asher took the gag off and immediately Marcus flashed his fangs at Asher. Asher smirked at the pathetic thing.