Backstage

You were backstage at a One Direction concert. You were called by security because someone wanted to talk to you. You were scared. Thinking you have done something wromg or bad. You were told to wait at the stairs, as you were approaching your destination, you saw a figure. At first, you couldn't believe who it was.

          As you got closer, you weren't expecting to see the last person you want to talk with. It was your former best friend who ignored you for 4 months.

"Hi" Niall whispered

"What do you want ?..." You snapped at him.

        He was shocked at first and then he slowly nodded. You could see the dissapointment in his face.

" (Y/N) , I'm sorry for ignoring you for months. It's just management said to forget you because you were a distraction and yes you were a--"

You cut him off, you were angry "How the hell am  a distraction !?"

"Let me finish please.." he said in the calmest way. You slowly nodded.

"I can't get you out of my head because i like you. like... like like. "

              You were stunned.

He continued, " I want you to be mine, can you be mine ?" Niall asked in a whisper

"I - I cant.. I can't handle LDR's. " you responded quietly.

"We can work this out. Please." his blue eyes looked into yours

"Maybe when you're finished touring ?"

Niall looked hurt, " but ple- okay.. wait for me. okay ?"

"i will" you nodded.

        Your eyes met his and he forced a smile as he watched you leave.

©AmeezySmiley