|Chapter 1|

Naomi's POV

"Naomi sweety come down stairs for a minute please" My mother yelled.

"One second" I said turning off my beats speaker and closing my textbook.

I walked downstairs to the living room where my parents were waiting on. "So wassup?" I asked taking a sit a cross from them.

They both looked at each other before looking at me. "So you know how your father has been hoping for that new position at his job?" My mother asked.

"Yea what about it?" I asked

"Well he got it."She said smiling hard.

"Yay daddy I'm so happy for you" I said before jumping up and hugging him.

"Haha thank you sweetie" He said hugging me.

"But there's more." My mother said.

"Ok wassup?" I asked.

"It's in Chicago." She said.

"What!?" I said standing up from my father's lap.

"What do you mean it's in Chicago?" I asked.

"Your father's new job is located in Chicago." She said. "So that means we're moving to Chicago." She continues to say.

"But why I can't just up and leave, it's my senior year. I'm the captain of the dance team. They need me mom. Why do we have to go? "I asked beyond upset.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy that my dad is getting a promotion but why do we have to move to Chicago,like the hell we don't live like rich people cause we're not we're middle class poor people if you understand what I'm trying to say. We lived in the hood but our home doesn't look like it.

"I know but I'm sure you can still have a great time your senior year at
Stanton High" My mom said.

"Stanton High? That's sound like a school full of stuck up little rich white kids" I said with a deep mug on my face.

"First the fuck off fix yo damn face. Second the fuck off yo ass is going and I better not hear shit else about it we leave in a month so you can start packing tomorrow." My mother said before walking off.

"Dinner will be ready soon and you better fix yo face before I do it for you." She said once in the kitchen.

I soon dropped the mug from my face. "Have a sit baby girl" My dad said patting the sit that my mother once sit in. I take a sit before laying my head on his shoulder. "Daddy why?" I asked

"I know baby girl I'm sorry but with me making almost quadruple the pay I am making now this move is in the best interest for your future most of all. Your mother's already found a job. I new this hard for you but I promise this move wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for the best" He said rubbing my shoulder.

"I know Daddy" I said.

"Go get ready for dinner" He said before kissing my forehead.

"Yes sir." I said before getting up and going to get ready for dinner.

"What do you mean your moving to Chicago" My bestfriend Mya said.

After dinner the first thing I did after my nightly routine was call my bestfriend Mya. Mya was my bish since dipper days. We've always done everything together and to be honest i don't know what I'm going to do without her by my side.

"My parents have decided that this is best for the family." I said.

"But what about us we didn't agree with this like no they just can't take you from me. It's our senior year we had so many plans. You caption of the dance team me as co-caption we was about to run Bault this year." Mya said.