Entry 13 Found Her

James' POV

"Andy?" I called out. Andito ako ngayon sa bahay nila. Two weeks na niya akong di kinakausap ng maayos. At sa wakas, mukhang ok na kaming dalawa kasi ininvite nya ako sa party dito sa kanila.

Nakita ko sya sa may kitchen na may dalang fruit salad.

"Good, you're here."she said, smiling.

Mukhang ok na kami. I know she's mad for telling my grandma that she's my girlfriend kahit alam ko na di sya payag.

"So, para kanino ba ang party?" tanong ko. Wala din akong alam kung bakit may party.

She grinned, "It's a surprise."

Masaya ako that she's back like how she was before. Something like we used to be.

"Oh, come on!" I groaned.

"Basta!"

Tapos, may biglang nag-doorbell.

"Andy!! Andyan na sya!!" one of her girlfriends shouted.

Dali-dali siyang tumakbo sa may gate and I followed her.

I saw a girl hugged Andy. She's a beauty with a lovely face. And to tell the truth, she's perfect.

"Sarah!!" sabi ni Andy.

"Andy!!" she said and hugged Andy.

I feel stupid for staring at her.

"Come inside. Everyone wanted to see you." Andy dragged Sarah inside.

I watched them and Andy winked at me.

A little later, Andy sat with me. We were at the pool enjoying the food and music.

"I think she's perfect." I heard her say while looking at Sarah, who's her best friend. "Kakarating lang nya from London, she stayed there for 3 months for an exchange student program."

I watched Sarah. I'll agree with her. Beauty and brains.

"I dunno why I didn't think about it before. You should court her. Bagay kayo, you'll suit each other fine." she said.

Should I do that?

"Ano pang hihintay mo? Bilisan mo and wag mong sasaktan ang best friend ko ha?"she said, grinning at me.

I really like Andy's smiles. It's carefree. But she has this mysterious aura around here. Parang meron syang sekreto that she kept inside her. I wanna know. I want her to share it with me.

I nodded unknowingly, making her grin wider.

Damn, I like her smiles so much.

Entry No.****

I hope she can make him happy.