A Prisoner

Carl's POV

Did I just kiss Elizabeth? what was I thinking?! Do I like her? Does she like me back? Ugh this was giving me a migraine.

I was just brushing my teeth when I heard yelling, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO HELL!!" The last part was cracked so I knew it was Liz but I wonder what actually provoked her enough to yell. I wiped my mouth off and raced to the kitchen to see a red faced Beth standing over Elizabeth, who was lying on the floor, "BETH! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?"

Beth swiveled her head towards me, her face going from angry to frightened in the blink of an eye,"I don't know!? She just fell on the ground so I came over to help and-" I rushed over to Elizabeth's side, glaring at Beth, "Why was she screaming at you?" I calmed myself for Lizzy's sake.

Beth froze, looking around the room. Finally, she gave up and walked out of the room, grumbling.

I gently picked up Lizzy, which was hard because of my lack of muscles, and carried her back to her room. Good thing Hershel's house was so big.

After I asked Hershel if he could help Lizzy, I went outside to see everyone else. They were all crowded around one of the cars. I slightly picked up my pace, eager to see what they were all staring at.

As I reached the group, Dad emerged, "Carl, stay away for a minute, okay?" I pushed past him and the group, "Carl! Don't-" but he was to late. The trunk of the car was open, and lying inside was a man. He had I blindfold on and his hands were tied around his back. He didn't look unconscious, but he didn't exactly look awake either. Probable because of the big ugly gash on his leg.

I turned towards my father, "What is going on here?"

_______________

(A/N) I know it was short, but I just had to end it right there! My goal on this story is to jumble up the real TV show, so I hope you liked it!

VOMMENT

TwistedLuck5678