The Newborn

July 17, 2532.
"Oh my gosh honey, it's a boy!" Said a male voice coming from a hospital room. The whining of the newborn child fills the building as it echoes throughout.  "Oh Tom dear, he has your eyes..." Said a female voice over the echoes of the child. "Oh he's going to be a strong one. I can just feel it..." Said the male voice one last time.

Two days have passed since the child had been birthed. It's been hooked up to multiple machines monitoring everything from his breathing to blood sugar. "Everything seems to be...perfect, sir." Said a hospital assistant. The man in long robes and royalty armour painted burgundy and gold sits in his chair. "That's almost impossible, this hospital hasn't had a perfect match since...since Spartan 064." The assistant finishes writing down a few things before speaking. "Well yes about that um, it's kind of this babies great, great, great, great grandpa." The robed man stands up, slipping his hands into his pockets. "Of course. Keep an eye on this baby. Than when he turns to the age of 6, send him to Ash."

The two parents finally arrived home, happier than ever. "Thomas, honey!" Shouted the mother. "Is Aleks' room ready?" "Yes Angelina, it's done just now." Said the father as he walks down the stairs. "It's honestly such a pleasure to have our own baby boy. It's been a dream of ours since we were Teenagers."  The mother smiles softly, making her way upstairs to set the baby in his crib. "Indeed it has. Now, let's get everything else settled and ready, shall we?"