10 a.m.

•Jamie•

Jamie woke from the morning sun coming through her window. She sat up, confused.

Where am I? And what happened last night?

It was the morning after a party. She looked out the window to see, nothing. It was snowing so hard you couldn't see two feet out the window. She was still in her dress from last night, and her makeup was still on, sort of. She wiped the makeup off from under her eyes. Jamie got out of bed and picked up her heels and phone. She remember coming here, and then she started taking shots. The rest is pretty blurry. 

Jamie stepped out of the room she was in, and checked both ends of the hall.

Where's Heather?

Heather was her roommate, they were good friends. They had gone to the party together; and Heather wouldn't leave without Jamie. The house was silent, it was weird, 5 boys lived in this house. Jamie made her way down the stairs, trying to be quiet. She checked the kitchen, no one. She checked the living room and she saw Heather, asleep on the couch.

"Heather... Heather." Jamie shook her until she pushed her away.

"What." Heather said groaning. She sat up and looked at Jamie. "What time is it?" She asked. Her voice was tired and groggy.

"10:13" Jamie said, sitting next to her. The wind gusted and the old house settled. Heather yawned and stood up, stretching.

"Are the boys here?" She asked turning to face Jamie.

"I don't know. I just woke up and I ca-" Jamie trailed off. The stairs creaked and a boy walked in the living room.

Parker Stevens. He was one of the boys who lived in this fraternity. He was an okay guy, he had his douche-moments, but other than that he was okay.

"Morning." He said. He acted as if the two girls being in his house was normal. To Jamie this made sense; he had parties almost every weekend. He disappeared into the kitchen and the girls followed him. Parker reached into a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of pills, probably Tylenol.

"Help yourself." He said and handed the bottle to Jamie. She didn't refuse and took one. She had a headache, but nothing she couldn't handle. Heather did the same and set the bottle on the counter.

The house was still quiet as they all migrated back into the living room. Jamie and Heather sat on the same couch as before but Parker sat in the recliner. Parker turned on the tv and checked the weather.

"Roads are closed." He said. The girls both groaned. They were stuck at a frat house, with Parker and who knows who else.

"Is anybody else here?" Heather asked Parker. He shrugged and flipped through the channels. The three all sat on there phones waiting to see if anyone else is in the house. Eventually Mason joined them.

Mason Kept was on a sports scholarship, soccer. He was good, really good. He was your typical guy, he found stupid things funny, and seemed to jump around girls a lot.

"We're gonna go see if anyone else is here." Jamie said standing up, and pulling Heather with her. The girls both walked up the stairs. There were six bedrooms and there was only five guys that lived here and there was no one in the room Jamie woke up in.

"I don't wanna just walk in on people." Heather said. Heather was kind of... prude. She drank and has smoked before but, she was very anxious a lot.

"Just be as quiet as possible, we won't even wake them up." Jamie said. She walked up the the first door and grabbed the handle, slowly turning it to not make any noise. She cracked the door open, just enough to stick her head through.

Snores muffled through the sheets. She tried to see who it was, it was hard to tell. It was a guy, and a girl. It was Alex Darri and Hailee Jared.

Well that's new. Jamie thought, trying to hold back he giggles.

"It's Alex and Hailee." She whispered to Heather. Both of them started giggling as quiet as they could. They both calmed down as they checked the next closed door. No one.

"I don't think anyone else is here." Heather whispered.

"There has to be, there's five guys that live here and we've only found three." Jamie said keeping her voice low. "Now that's the room I woke up in and that's the bathroom. And I'm guessing that's Parker and Mason's rooms." She kept rambling.

"C'mon Jamie, if anyone else is here they'll come downstairs now can we please g-"

The last door at the end of the hallway creaked open and out stepped Harry Styles.