Chapter Eight

This chapter will go along with the SNEAK SNEAK chapter guys.

"Derek I know you didn't mean it when you got rid of me. You need me to fulfill your needs. And I can do that just for you baby." Melanie says dropping her trench coat on the ground.

I was in my room at the office since I didn't want to be home alone.

Aurora was away working on her new song with Bryson.

"Melanie what the hell are you doing here?" I ask looking everywhere but her body.

"I'm here for you Derek. I'm here to make you happy. You know you want me so stop denying it and make love to me."

Why the hell am I so weak I think to myself as I walk towards Melanie.

Grabbing her thin waist I pull her towards me kissing her plumps lips. They feel nothing like Ror's.

"Oh Derek have you filthy way with me."

"Get on all fours." I tell her as I undress. I watch her walk over to the sofa and get in her hands and knees. Putting on a condom I walk over behind her.

"I'm going to do you like the dirty whore that you are tonight and your gonna take every inch of it." I say thrusting foforward.

Pulling her by her hair I show no mercy as I thrust hard and fast over and over again.

"Oh my oh oh oh oh Derek don't stop please don't stop." she moans as I continue to show no mercy on her body.

Pulling out I sit down and pull her on top.

"Ride me bitch." I say.

"Whatever you want daddy." she says before lowering herself down on me.

"Shit." I groan grabbing her waist and pulling her down on manhood.

"Just like that Ror just like that." I whisper picturing Aurora on top of me.

"Get off." I say knowing I was close. "Finish me with you mouth."

She gets on her knees before bringing me to my undoing.

"Derek how could you." I hear bringing me out of my high.

Looking up I see Aurora standing in the doorway. Tears streak her beautiful face.

Before I can say anything she's running out of the room.

Pushing Melanie down I put my clothes on quick before running to my car.

When I get home Aurora's car is in the driveway.

"Aurora." I call out going up the stairs.

The light in my room is on so I know she is in there.

She's packing her bag and on the phone.

"Tina can you come pick me up. Yeah yeah I'm fine I just don't want to be in this house anymore. Okay thank you."

"Aurora you aren't leaving me so stop packing."  I say grabbing her hand.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands Derek." she says. "Don't fucking touch me."

"Okay I want touch you."

"Do you know I was worried. I was worried when I got a message from Chad saying that you needed me home soon. To meet you at your room at your office. But I guess I was worried for nothing. Now that I think about it, it was probably Melanie that texted me."

What she said was true Melanie manipulated the situation. She got what she wanted and she had me hurt Aurora in the process.

"I gave you a second chance Derek and this is what you do with it." she says and I have nothing to say.

Aurora's POV

By now the tears were running down my face at a steady pace. I couldn't get them to stop. They guy that I loved the most has cheated on me. Even after I gave him a second chance he still ran with my heart.

"Ror I'm here." I hear Tina say walking up the stairs. She doesn't say anything just waits for we to finish up.

"Aurora please stop packing and talk to me." Derek begs me.

I almost give in. I hate to see him hurt but then I think about his deceit and I continue my packing not carrying about how much he was hurt because I was hurt even more.

I wasn't the one that cheated.

"How could you do this to me Derek?" I question him tears running down my face.

"How could you do this once again?" I mumble as I continue to pack.

"Aurora I'm so sorry stop packing damnit."

"You hurt me more than I can honestly say. I was in love with you and you went and did this to me. I'm sorry but I'm over this. The fame has gotten to your head to much and you forgot about what you had at home waiting for you. But I'm tired of waiting. You can have you stupid little sluts but just remember about what you had." I say grabbing two of my suitcases. Tina comes and grabs the other two before we walk out.

Derek calls after me but After a few steps towards the door he stops yelling.

"He wouldn't even run after me." I cry after we get situated in Tina's car.

"I know baby but he's going to realize what he's missing out and losing soon. Very soon."