Chapter 2

Grabbing my sandwich out of my bag. I threw half if it away "well that's a fucking waste" I snapped my head in the direction where the voice came from and standing there smirking with his pink plumb lips. I started to stand from my spot "wait I need to talk with you" I was shocked when he sat right next to me.

I wouldn't even look at him I was that scared, scared he would yell and hit me like he has done so many times. "So I was thinking maybe we could you know hang out and get to know each other..." His idea was good but I liked my idea and knowing I won't tell him so looks like we're doing his. "But if you also have an idea then we can do that" am I hearing this right is Justin Bieber talking to me without snapping.

It's starting to get awkward and I think he also noticed it because we we're looking anywhere but at each other."So..." I knew he wanted me to talk but it's Justin the guy who has bullied me for my whole life, god it's weird enough with him sitting here talking with me , I mean where are his retarded friends.

At the corner of my eyes Justin was holding his phone in his hand texting someone by the looks of it. "Scarlett look I" Justin started to say something but was interrupted by Chaz running over screaming Justin's name. "man why are you with this fat loser, or are you just telling her how her outfit is ugly just like the rest of her?" I looked up to see Justin looking back at me."Yeah man I was just about to tell the ugly fat bitch before you came, anyways let's go." I watched as they walked away from me but it's like my eyes were on Justin, he turned his head and took one last look at me before jumping in his car with the rest of his friends.

The Bully Project (Justin Bieber Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें