Happy Birthday To Me part 2

I woke up to Jasmine and Anthony jumping on my bed screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!" I got up to see presents. "PRESENTS?!?!" I said "YES!" said Jasmine. I got a phone!!! I have never had one before. I also got some playbills and posters. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I said. "Of course! We love you!!" said Jasmine "Get ready!! We are going out to breakfast with  Renee, Pippa, Daveed, Lin, Leslie and Oak!!" said Anthony. I hopped in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I wore vintage ripped jeans, a white knitted tank with red stripes going across it and some converse. I let my curly hair fall. We went to some diner called "Ellen's Stardust Diner". They had singing waiters and great food. "We have a surprise for you but thats for after breakfast." Daveed said "You guys really don't haver to do all this for me!" I said  "We want to do this for you!!" said Pippa. After that they led me to the busy streets of New York. Then, we were suddenly at Fun Home. "Wait what??" I said "YOU ARE SEEING FUN HOME I MEAN WE ARE SEEING IT WE ARE ALL SEEING FUN HOME!!!!" screamed Oak. We got to our seats. People recognized the cast. Then the show started.

                                                                     ________

Fun Home was amazing. Pippa and Anthony cried into my shirt. Lin screamed "YES YES YES YES". Jasmine, Renee and Daveed were dancing in their seat. It was a moment I shall never forget. After that we took selfies on my phone. Lin helped me set up a twitter, Jasmine helped me set up Instagram and Daveed helped with Snapchat. Everything was going great! After a day in the city we grabbed some dinner at some fancy restaurant called "Le France". It was pretty good. I knew they had a show so we walked to the theatre. We finally got to the theatre. Then all of a sudden Lin whipped out a ticket to Hamilton. I WAS FINALLY SEEING HAMILTON!!!! "THANK YOU!!!!!" I said. Then everyone came in for a group hug. 

                                                ________________

The show was amazing!!! I laughed, cried and smiled along with the audience. After that I went backstage. The cast sang happy birthday to me and we had cake. Thayne ate most of it but it was a pretty good cake. My wish? I wished for everything to stay the same.  After that Jasmine and Anthony took me home. It was a great day. I crawled into bed and scrolled through my phone. After that I fell asleep. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

Hey Guys! I hope you liked it! Btw I am "GERALD SLASH SLASH LEXI" in Leslies vlog for those who have been asking! My twitter is bahahahamilton:) Feel free to follow me!!