Getting used to life with the stars of Hamilton

I woke up the next morning to Jasmine sitting next to me. "Hey. I hope you don't mind but I stayed in here with you. You started screaming in your sleep. Probably a bad dream or something." she said. She was right I was dreaming of my previous foster parents, The Dawson's. They were abusive and mean. I couldn't stand them. "Anyway, Anthony is making breakfast. Hope you like pancakes!" She said "OF COURSE I LOVE PANCAKES!!!" I said.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After breakfast I got dressed. Jasmine, Pippa and Renee took me shopping(It was Monday btw and I was out of school) We were in the can on our way to "Thanks guys. My last foster parents treated me horribly and only let me own 7 outfits. Each for everyday of the week." I said "It's okay. You are safe now" Said Jasmine "Yea, think of us as your big sisters or aunts." said Pippa. Then Renee hugged me. After that we went shopping. I found some perfect decor for my room. After that we got home to see Anthony strumming his guitar. I went to my room to start decorating. I put up a big sheet thing with a bunch of purple patterns. Next to my bed I had a picture of my Mom and I. The next day was my birthday. I started tearing up while looking at my the picture of my mom and I. "Hey Kris can you come hear for a second?" said Anthony. I walked out to the living room. "Hey soooo your birthday is tomorrow... what do you want to do for your special day?" said Jasmine. "I'm good with anything... last year I got a beating and did chores." I said "UGH THAT MAKES ME ANGRY HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THAT DO A CHILD ESPECIALLY A GIRL PER SAY!!!" yelled Anthony "It's okay. I deserved it. I don't know why but I deserved it." I said. "Are you hungry? I'm thinking about making tacos" said Jasmine. "Tacos sound good!" I said "Ditto" said Anthony. The tacos were pretty good. Jasmine is a great cook! After that I curled up into a ball and fell asleep.