Doing the right thing

Start from the beginning

I stepped out and wrapped a fluffy golden towel around myself and walked to my closet.
I pulled on some hot pink lacy underwear with a matching bra and tossed it on. I soon grabbed a royal blue skater dress, And threw on a pair of black eight inch stilettos. Once satisfied with my look, I ran my hands through my hair and called it good.

'Now how do I find Landon?' I questioned myself.

I opened my bedroom door and walked to the door straight across from mine.

I raised my hand to knock when I heard a thud come from down the hall. Without thinking twice I walked in that direction and found myself come to a stop between two hallways.

"Great! Which way do I go from here." I growled. Just then I heard the thud again. and I ran down the nearest hallway that had a balcony off to the side.

I went to step past it when I heard flapping and decided to take a step back. and peek my head through the white billowy curtains. And standing there dressed as a dark night, stood Landon with a pair of gold wings attached to his back.

Landon POV

"Alright Kurtis, I need these bodies taken care of. We still have hikers climbing these mountains, and the last thing that I need is for more incident reports being reported." I walked away covered in blood that was burning my skin.

Werewolf blood burns my kind. Its said to be filled with poison that goes against all our morals. And if we were to get clawed by one of them, we don't survive. It kills us, our organs begin to shut down and we bleed from the inside.

I walked the battle ground and acknowledge some of my fallen men. When I reached the last bit of clearing I waved my sword in the air and sent the spirits of my men back to be reincarnated.

With the final wave of my blade I placed it back in its sheath and flew back home.

As I made it back to the castle I beckoned my men forward. one by one they landed on the balcony then they all dispersed to there rooms and went to get some rest.

I was the last to land and I flapped my wings one last time before my feet touched the marbled flooring.

Just then I heard the sound of heels clacking and decided that it was time. The beauty walked through the curtains and her eyes widened.

"Your a bird?" She gasped. I growled at her insult but let it slide.

"Sorry to burst your bubble kitten but I'm far from being a bird." I stalked towards her and latched my arms around her waist.

"Then what are you?" She asked breathlessly. I watched as she tried to snuggle in my arms but I wouldn't let her. Hurt showed in her eyes then understanding.

"Are you hurt?" Her face scrunched up in panic.

I chuckled lightly and shook my head. " No Mi Amore I'm all good." She didn't calm until I turned around and let her unlace my bloody gear. Soon the cool air, brushed my chest and I sighed.

"Your cut." She whispered. Before I could answer I felt her delicate tiny hands run down my back and onto my wings.

Trying to hold back my shutter I stepped away and pulled her close.

"What about the blood?" She whispered as our breath mixed together as one.

"Fuck it, all I want right now is you." I groaned. As her scent spread throughout the air,Wild berries and whip cream.

"What's stopping you?" She smiled. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly, not wanting to take things to fast.

Her hands slowly ran up the back of my neck and tugged harshly at the longer strands. I groaned and she took that moment to deepen the kiss even further. I groaned into her mouth and pressed her up against the wall.