3 - hurt

3 - hurt

"You and Shrimpy have seemed to have grown pretty close," Oikawa whispers to Kageyama... To Kageyama, who, throughout Pacific Rim slowly leaned on him until he ended up using his lap as a pillow.

"I guess," Kageyama mutters, his eyes, for some reason, focused on the end credits of the movie.

Kageyama hates the end credits. He says they are too long... Too long for anyone, even someone interested, to read.

"Did something happen?" Oikawa asks, his curiousity growing due to the lack of detail within Kageyama's response. To his surprise, Kageyama grows tense at the question. That would be a 'yes.' With a small sigh, since Kageyama doesn't respond - and is likely in the middle of coming up with a lie - Oikawa adds, "What happened? And don't you dare lie to me."

"W-We," Kageyama's voice shakes as he speaks. "W-We kissed once."

Although Oikawa doesn't like the idea of Kageyama kissing someone else, especially the annoying orange haired spiker, he can live with once. "Well once is once... I don't like that you kissed, but if it was only once, it must've been an accident. It was an accident, wasn't it?"

Silence.

The silence is painful.

Silence.

The silence is the only answer he needs.