11 - goosebumps

11 - goosebumps

It is Oikawa's idea to go for a walk in the park. Although Kageyama is tempted to suggest they go somewhere else, he bites his tongue. Even though he finds the park only slightly more interesting than watching paint dry, he knows Oikawa feels different. He knows that Oikawa likes to stroll along the winding pathways and gaze at colorful flowers, or smile at the children who run about without a care in the world.

Even though it is fall, Oikawa still finds the park interesting. The loss of the flowers and carefree children fail to faze him.

Much to the surprise of others, including Kageyama, he is able to find beauty in everything.

"Look at those bright leaves!" Oikawa motions to a nearby tree with one hand. His other hand is holding Kageyama's hand. "Have you ever seen something so beautiful?" With a giggle, he adds, "of course you have, you are dating me."

Kageyama is quick to respond. However, his response is one that Oikawa was not expecting. Hell, it is pretty random. "Are you cold?"

Flashing him a reassuring grin, Oikawa says, "Nope. By the way, you ruined the moment."

"You ruined it first," Kageyama says, earning himself an annoyed sigh from Oikawa. Oikawa tends to sigh when he knows Kageyama is right. Noticing the goosebumps that are on Oikawa's pale skin, Kageyama takes off his jacket. "I know you are lying. You responded to me TOO quickly. Wear my jacket."

"You can't make me," Oikawa says, sticking out his tongue. Before Kageyama can place his jacket over Oikawa's shoulders, he run off.

"JUST WEAR THE JACKET!"

"I CAN'T BECAUSE YOU WILL GET COLD IF I DO."