Private

"Hey, mate," Liam smiles, opening up his door. I come here often. "Nice to see you."

"Cheers." I reply, pushing into his flat.

"How have you been?" He asks, noticing somethings not right.

I frown.

"My granddad died, Li." I cringe. He pats my back, walking with me into his lounge.

"Oh, that's shit," He frowns, his brown eyes sad. "I'm sorry to hear that. That must've been pretty quick."

I flop down on his sofa, throwing my legs over the arm. I always have made myself comfortable here. He doesn't even question it.

My granddad isn't the reason I'm here, though. I need to offload on Liam. He's my best friend. He sits opposite me, giving me a look.

"Go on." He cocks his head. I sigh.

"You know Louis?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.

"What has he done to torture you this time?" Liam chuckles, leaning back. "Coughed? Blinked?"

I shake my head, amused. A month ago that would've been true.

"He's gay." I say, watching as Liam blinks at me.

"No way," He says before smirking. "So, how did you find that out?"

"Hearing him having sex with this guy." I reply. Liam laugh loudly.

"Wow," He grins. "I never would've thought he was gay. He's too... manly."

It makes me blow air from my nose in amusement. Me too, Liam. Me too.

"Well, he is," I smile. "I almost died."

"I bet you did," He grins back. "Did you ask him about it?"

I smirk.

"Yeah," I remember back. "He just turns around and says 'I'm proper gay'. And I thought - well, you're not really."

Liam chuckles at me.

"I can't see it." Liam shakes his head. "Louis Tomlinson. Gay."

I can. I have. It makes me lick my lips.

"And then he pulled again," I say to Liam. "Right in front of me at this party, he almost dragged the guy back to ours."

"Wow," Liam says. "I'm mind blown."

"Me too," I admit. "We had a fight cause he called me a slut."

"You two fought?" He sounds so confused.

"Well, he didn't pull for a week - and you know me, fucking non-stop the whole time - and he shouted at me through the wall to keep it down. He never does that," I frown. "So I send her home because she's pretty upset. I ask him why and he goes off on one about how I'm a slut, you know."

"Really?" Liam asks. I nod.

"And yeah. He pushed me when I called him a whore back, and then we - he - and the door - with us and-,"

"You fucked him?" Liam deadpans.

"Uh..." I swallow. "Yeah. Yeah, I did."

"Harry," Liam whines. "That's a nice place where you live. Why would you do that?"

"Well, I couldn't - I couldn't help it," I argue. "He can't just be all fucking sexy - and just - he called me a slut, Liam."

"So you fucked him to prove him wrong?" He frowns.

"No, I fucked him to prove he was a slut."

Liam sighs.

"Well. It's happened now," He shrugs. "How was it?"

He discusses this like it was any other sex. Any other person I've pulled except Louis isn't just anyone. He's everything.

I'm aware I'm blushing, but I force myself to shrug.

"It was - yeah - it was, you know, yeah." I stumble.

Fuck.

"It was that good, Harry Styles is speechless and blushing?" Liam smirks.

"Leave me alone." I grumble. He cocks his head.

"Why was it so good?" He asks. I look away.

"Just - God - it just is." I say. I don't wanna tell him about it. My feelings are too involved now.

Liam gives me an odd look, but doesn't push it. I usually tell Liam anything, but I can't with Louis. It's personal. Private.

"Well, did he like it?"

I smirk, looking up at him.

"I take that as a yes," Liam chuckles. "I hope that means you haven't ruined your chances of still living there."

I lay back, wondering if I have to move now I'm starting to get feelings for him. Even thinking about it upsets me. Fuck my life.

"That doesn't look good." Liam observes. I sigh heavily.

"It's not the only - we still-," I struggle to say it to him. "We agreed to - to, you know..."

"You're still having sex?" Liam guesses and I nod.

"Yeah," I breathe. "Yeah, that."

He continues to look at me weirdly. Don't even go there.

"Okay." He simply says.

Expect it's not okay. I'm falling for him hard and I'm scared.