Twink

"And she says to me," Liam laughs, gulping at his beer. "She says - I don't think that's going to fit."

I cackle.

"Seriously?" I ask. "Wow."

"I know," He grins. "I didn't think it was that intimidating."

"It is massive, Li," I reply. "And I'm saying that."

He smirks, but doesn't answer. Liam knows how big he is, but he doesn't talk about sex as much as me.

"So are you and Louis still...?"

"Yep." I answer, drinking some of my lager.

We most certainly were.

"And you still won't talk about it?" Liam asks.

"I just don't think I should be talking about him, when it's meant to be private." I explain. He frowns, but looks away.

"I'm not sitting where you've...?"

I chuckle.

"There aren't many places we haven't." I tell him, willing to let him know that.

"Oh, cheers." He looks upset, checking the chair as if it's going to have semen everywhere.

Well, he knows me, and knows how often I have sex anyway. The fact he knows I haven't been able to get hard for anyone else, and that I can for Louis probably lets him know how often we actually do it.

"Stop being weird." I ask him, and he relaxes.

"You can't blame me for looking," He replies, sipping his beer. "I know you."

I smile.

"Tell me more about that girl." I change the topic off of Louis.

Liam babbles about this girl for about 30 minutes, about how she'd refused to have sex with him because his cock size scared her. He got her to take it in the end, and it sounds like she thoroughly enjoyed it.

The front door opens, signalling Louis' return, but I continue to listen to Liam, not wanting to show how excited I was that he was home.

"I mean, she barely fit half in her mouth," Liam groans. "I hate that."

"Me too." I agree with him.

"Have you ever had someone who could go all the way down?" Liam asks, and it isn't weird because we talk about sex a lot.

"Yeah," I reply, sipping my lager to try and hide my smirk. "It was very enjoyable."

Still is.

"Lucky prick," Liam frowns. "I just wanna know what it's like."

"Well, it's like sex," I try and explain. "But knowing you have to go into someone's throat to be all the way in makes it so much better."

Liam muses, gulping his lager.

"Stop filling my lounge with your filthy subjects," Louis calls out from the hallway. "You're ruining my innocence."

I laugh. I'm a little tipsy.

"Hey, Louis!" Liam calls fondly, sounding drunk.

Louis walks in, looking exhausted and my whole body pays attention. His hair is messy, glasses in his hands from just taking them off, casually dressed in a tshirt and jeans, and he flops down next to Liam.