Moon

Who is that singing? Has Louis left the television on in the lounge? It sounds really good, but it's loud.

I push out from my room, boxers on, before pacing into the lounge to turn it off. I jump realising it had been Louis that was singing to himself, his laptop on his lap.

He abruptly stops, jumping at seeing me in here, embarrassed at being caught. It makes him call out, before blushing.

"That was you?" I frown, cocking my head.

He scratches his neck, cheeks blazing.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I'm confused. "You're really good."

His blue eyes return to his screen.

"It's okay," He focusses on his work, trying to ignore me. "You don't have to be nice. I'll be quiet."

I frown.

"Louis, I came in here because I thought you'd left a music channel on," I say, trying to stop his self-loathing. "I really think you're good."

He looks up at me.

"You do?" He asks, fiddling with his glasses, looking cute. I smile.

"Yeah," I reply honestly. "Who is it?"

He puts his laptop down.

"Don't laugh at me, but it's One Direction."

A boy band? I didn't see that coming.

Okay, he's officially cute.

I can't help the slow grin that fills my face.

"Oi," He points at me, looking so unthreatening with his glasses on. "Don't make me kill you."

"One Direction?" I laugh, moving to the door, ready to run. "Really? Louis Tomlinson likes boy bands? Could you be any more gay?"

His eyes burn at me with promise of vengeance. My cock wakes up with the way he looks at me.

"If you know what's good for you, Harry, you'll shut up." He snaps, his fingers twitching on the arm of the sofa. I grin.

"Do you proper fan girl over them like other girls?" I ask.

He jumps up, and I actually yelp, running to my room. I can hear him chasing after me, but I get into my room before he can, slamming the door in his gorgeous face, laughing.

I can see the shadow under my door. I hear his breathing, barely out of breath from how he plays football and from how much we fuck.

"Open the door, Harry." He demands, and tries the handle. I lean into it. I'm stronger than him.

"No girls aloud, I'm afraid." I respond, making him smack his palm against it.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll open up this fucking door," He growls, making me so much harder than I was. "I'll let you off with a warning."

I laugh.

"'M not scared of you, Lou," I smile, feeling him try to push into the door. "You're so weak anyway."

He stops pushing at the door.

"There's other ways I can make you open up, you know." He promises.

"Yeah, like how?" I scoff.

"I'm getting naked." He sing songs under his breath through the door, making my cock jump.