The First and Last Time

Louis avoids me for the whole week. It's obvious.

He's never in, or he's in his bedroom. I haven't actually seen him and that's worse than anything. Why is he doing this to me?

How do we say goodbye? How do I say goodbye to someone I'm secretly in love with? Because that's what it is. Love.

Like it started? Do we say goodbye by having sex?

I have to leave in an hour, and I can't bear to leave without seeing him one more time. It hurts too badly to even imagine it.

Putting all of my boxes and bags near the door, I pace up to his door determined. I breathe in a large breath before knocking.

He actually opens the door, looking apprehensive. He knows he's been avoiding me. Seeing his face for the first time in a week making my blood burn to kiss him, to touch him, to love him one more time. It resolves me, his blue eyes taking my soul for the last time. Wearing exactly the same clothes that he wore the first time we had sex.

"Stop shutting me out." I growl, before taking his lips in mine. It pains me with how good he tastes, how his lips feel against mine. This isn't fair.

He immediately reacts, making it that much worse for me. The way he kisses me fiercely makes my body react so well, heat creeping around my neck, lungs burning and arousal running in my veins straight to my groin.

"I'll end it like we started it." I moan against his lips. I work to take all his clothes off, leaving him beautifully naked before picking him up. I walk up to the bedside table, and take his lube out.

I walk back, keeping him pressed up against the door and he gasps at feeling the coldness pressed against his back.

I kiss at him hard and frantically, trying to knock the breath from him. So he remembers me. I lube my fingers up, pressing one against his entrance there, making him jump.

"Gonna beg for it, Lou?" I smile against his lips, reminding him of our first time, and he laughs gorgeously.

"No." He bites at my lip, playfully. I love you.

I press harder, making him moan against me.

"Come on, ask me." I lick a little into his mouth.

"Please, finger me." He groans.

I moan out because that sounded so good to hear one last time. I press my finger in, glad to open him up.

"You're still a slut, you know." I playfully growl.

"Yeah, I'm a slut." He breathes sexily, and I push two inside of him, making his mouth open.

God. What am I going to do without you?

"Gonna make you come with two," I bite into his neck. "Like the first time."

He nods, looking at me so intensely it makes my heart burn.

I push my fingers right in, keeping my fingers curled into his prostate and I rub against it, biting into his neck over and over until his legs shake.

"Fuck!" He gasps, his hands pulling at my hair.

I bite harder, almost aggressively and he comes hard. I pull out and let him calm down. I take my clean hand, collecting his come before dipping my fingers into his willing mouth.

His mouth closed around my fingers and I have to close my eyes as he licks around them. I'll miss him so badly.

"Gonna fuck you." I moan. This is it. The final hurdle.

I fuck him into the door, frantically chasing our releases, giving all I've got because this is going to ruin me. He comes and I follow, biting hard into his neck from how hard I came.

We stay there, panting. My breath slows down until I can think properly, heart sinking at the realisation that was the last time. I won't see him again.

I pull out of him, letting him down and I take a step back.

"So, that's it then." I say, and it is. It's over.

"Yeah, I guess it is." He replies, his blue eyes sad.

"I have to go now." I swallow, and he nods. He knows I do.

"Good luck, and have a nice future, if that something I can say to you." He laughs, sounding off. Well, fuck buddies don't usually say goodbye.

"No," I smile, ruffling his hair. "I hope you find the one, even if you don't believe in it, Lou. Good luck."

I mean it, even though I'm sure he's the one for me.

I take one final sweeping look of him before turning away to leave him in his room. My heart breaks, but I can't react until I'm out of the flat.

I take a final look of the hallway, remembering every place we fucked and when, remembering how it felt. I touch the mirror, jealous it would see Louis more than me. I push the last of my things out of the door, before placing my keys on the table.

I close the door behind me, and my heart shatters.

I manage to at least get to my car, driving a good half a mile before I start crying. I pull over to fully unload. I can't believe this.

I have to leave him. To let him find someone else. To fall in love with someone other than me. Not fair.

Fuck life.