Read This!

Hey Guys... So yes, if you saw the message I just posted, you know that I have three possible books coming out. One of which I have no idea what it's going to be about just yet, but my brain is just nagging me to do it. The second one will be a third Rant book, but not so much as ranting as it is something else, and the last one you already know about. I think...But anyway stay tuned for that.

Since I'm making this my last chapter of this book, I'm going to make it unique, so to speak... Below is the biggest hint or piece of information that I'm revealing, and will be the last you hear, as in, the last of the insight about my books. Don't worry; I'm only doing it because I never really put anything in here anymore.

So, this hint. If you read any or all my stories, I suggest paying attention to some of the things you come across. If you read another of my books, you might be able to see some hidden similarities or connect characters. I suggest if you're reading a book of mine also to read Dream Came to Life.

This book is what I call an autobiography, but with some fictional twists. The people are real, the majority of the events are authentic as well as personalities, and everything else (except looks) might be right as well. If you read this book and some of the others you can connect all the "real characters" (from DCTL) to the characters from all my other books.

Granted, that if you read any of my books, you get a glimpse into my mind, not my entire brain, but a decent amount of it. So, I hope you enjoyed that and please go check out my books and let me know what you think.