Chapter one-new skeletons???

(3rd POV)

Running...

That's what your doing right now...

Your running...

With your little sister in your arms...

Your running in the black void...

Your running from something that wants to kill....

You quickly open a random portal and jump through it, landing on your back in snow, the portal closing quickly. You look down at your sister, making sure she's ok. She smiles up at you slightly. You smile back and stand up, putting your jacket hood on your head, holding your sister close to your chest and zip up your jacket around her, and putting her (LS/FC) scarf over her head. You look around and notice that your in a forest. "...hmm..." You hummed, trying to think of were you are. "...where are we....?" Your sister whispered. "...hmm...I don't know..." You said, walking out of the small clearing and into the forest. "....do you think we're in one of the AU's...?" Your sister whispered. You look around. "...I think so....but I'm not getting that friendly welcome vibe..." You said quietly."...but it's not as bad as that one HorrorTale AU....." You whisper. You walk out of the forest and on to a path. You look to your right and see a big dark purple-ish door, you look to your left and see a long path and some ways down the path you can sort of make out what looks to be a gate...but not a very good one. You look down at the ground so your jacket hood cases a shadow over your face, and start walking down the path.

(Ok I think that's good for now...for the next chapters I'm going to try my best to make them longer....comment about it plz I wanna know what you guys think about it ...and I can take some request too because why not? Heheh)