Yeah!

Hey Guys!!

Me:" Welcome to......"

Eeveelutions:" Ask and Dare the Eeveelutions!"

Me:*PokerFace*" That was my line!"

Eevee: "Uh....eh......sorry about that..... Hehehe!" *she nervously said*

Umbreon: "Pssh... Why are you saying sorry to her? We're the main character here, so that IS supposedly OUR line!"

Me:" Little Fiesty Umbreon huh? Do you want me to put you back in your ball?"

Espeon:" Sorry about that Rad, he won't do it again"

Sylveon: " Sorry for the scene there .. Heheheh.... They're just.... Having fun."

Glaceon:" Just comment down below .. If you want to make us do something.."

Leafeon:"Make sure its not booorriiinng!" *Yawn*

Flareon: "Yes please!"

Vaporeon:"Make it thrilling."

Me: "Yes Please, they want to have thrill in their life , make your dares fun! Anyways thanks for reading!"

Jolteon used thunder shock to the ceiling

Jolteon:" Hey don't forget me!"

Me: *smiles nervously* sorry Jolt."

Jolteon:" Make sure That your Dares are good , or you'll be A Crispy Fried Chicken!"

Me: "Don't scare the readers Jolt! Sorry bout that. Anyways Thank for reading the."

Eeveelutions: Ask and dare the EEVEELUTIONS! , By @RadicalVawls"

Me: "That.Is.It. I had enough . that was also my line! Run now or I'll be the one making you a chicken!"

Eevee and the Others: "Ruuunnn!!!"

I made this book because I got inspired of the " Ask and Dare the Digidestines" by theDIGIfangirl

Thanks for Reading!