••• It's June 25. •••

This exact day, 7 years ago, we lost a legend.

It's the day where we lost an angel.
The day we lost a pure soul.

It's been seven years.
We miss you so much, Michael.
Words can't express how much we miss you.

I'm missing your beautiful face.
Your genuine smile.
Your immaculate talent.
Your angelic voice.
Everything.

You're missed by the biggest family to ever exist in this world.

221011200 seconds
3683520 minutes
61392 hours
2558 days
365 weeks
7 years

We miss you, Michael. ❤

Happy 7th Anniversary. ❤

#LegendsNeverDie
#GoneButNotForgotten
#WeMissYouMichael

Why did he die?

Around the year 1958, God was so busy with the world, answering prayers and things around the start of the Korean War, he didn't notice that one of his angels happened to slip away.

And as time progressed, the world kept changing and being populated with more people and thus more prayers and other events needed his attention. At the same time, the angel was growing up and maturing and making an impact on the world.

But it was quite obvious that Michael was not of this world. He was too nice, too talented, too concerned for his fellow men. Not at all like most selfish people who pass as "artists" nowadays.

It took about fifty years, very close to fifty one, before God noticed the absence of his angel. And, well, he saw this angel wandering around down here, without his wings, trying to understand a world that he never really fit in completely to begin with.

So on one warm day in June, God called him on back home and commended him for all he did and tried to do, and all the lives he did impact. And for his work, the Earthbound Angel, finally received his wings.

-Anonymous

Michael, I love you, I love you more, and I love you most. You are my superhero. Thank you for everything. ❤

Made by me

Made by me. ❤

WE ARE FOREVER. ❤