Chapter 12

The sound of the telephone from the kitchen ringing while Andini mopping the floor. Calum and June are playing PS 4, Uncharted 4, they loved that game just too damn much and they would play it over and over again. Andini groan as she walk to the phone and answered it.

"hello?" Andini said.

"hel- who is this?" the line asked.

"who is this? and how did you know this number?" Andini asked back, this voice doesn't seems to be very familliar to her.

"I'm Luke, who's this?" Oh.

"god damn it, Luke! I thought it was someone!" Andini exhale, chukling a little bit. "so, what's up?"

"nothing much, just want to hear June's voice. where is she?"

"wait a minute, I'll call her for you," Andini looked up to June and Calum who are still playing the game and talking nonsense. She rolled her eyes before she called out to call June's name. "Juney! honey! your daddy's calling,"

"daddy? yay!" she paused the game and run to the phone, reaching the phone from Andini's grip. "gimmie! gimmie!"

Andini chuckled before giving the little girl the phone and continue doing her thing earlier, but Calum ruined all. He pull Andini to his arms and laying her on the sofa, laughing like an idiot he is. But seriously, that's what made Calum is Calum, himself. He might treat Andini in a different way of how boyfriends should be, but that's how Andini loves him. He treat her better than anybody else. June grab the phone and pulling it to her ear, chuckling because of how excited she is.

"hello, daddy," June greeted, chuckling when Luke made funny voices to her.

"hello, baby girl. how's your sleep?" Luke asked.

"it's fine, daddy. even thought you are not there, but it's fine! I don't have nightmares," she said.

"good," Luke said in the line. "are you excited to meet this special person?"

"yes, daddy! I can't wait! I hope this person will make us happy, just like what you said, daddy!" June said. There's a long silence when she said that, she narrowed her eyebrows. Did she do something wrong? Or the phone just suddenly end because bad signal? "hello?"

"uhh, yes! I heard you... listen, honey, I gotta go. get ready to meet the special person, we'll be there at noon, okay?"

"okay, daddy," June said and with that, they end the phone call. She put the phone back and run back to Calum who is waiting for her to play the game again. When she get to where Calum waiting for her, she stop her track when she saw him on a top of her aunt. God knows what's going on.

---

"are you sure it's gonna be alright? god, I'm so nervous. Luke, what if June doesn't like me? oh, god. I don't know, I don't know. ca-can we just do it some other times? of course no! she might be waiting for me to come! god, help me,"

Luke looked to his boyfriend who is talking nonsense in front of a mirror, wearing the nicest shirt he had in his closet. The blond then tied up his shoes, make sure to put inside his lube and condoms inside his spare bag, then he walk up to where Ashton have been talking.

"are you seriously talking by yourself right now?" Luke asked, hugging the boy from behing, smelling the scent of his body.

"I'm nervous," Ashton mumble, holding Luke's grip on his front stomach. "I can't be nervous! I- I gotta- I... I don't know,"

Luke chuckled before he turn the boy around so that he can sees the boy's face and say, "you're not talking to yourself, right?"

"did I? I think I did," Luke chuckled again by the answer, kissing the boy's lips made Ashton giggle.