The Girl With Tattoos (4)

I didn't respond. I just kept facing forward, hoping he would get the memo.

"Come on!" He sounded so desperate. Annoyed even. "No strings attached," His finger looped around my short hair and if I was being honest, it made me quite uncomfortable. His cold skin sent chills down my back as my neck froze over from his skin-numbing touch.

Damn. Did this dude stick his hand in ice before this?

Slowly, my hand came to grab his. Looking at him, I had to say, he was actually pretty cute. His gelled brown hair was done up in messy spikes like he just put a glob of gel in his hand and ran his fingers through his locks. To match, his sharp hazel eyes that shined with a certain confidence were fixated on me. He thought this was something.

I'll show him something.

Pulling on his arm for support, I stood up and a smug smirk grew on his thin yet reddish lips, obviously enjoying whatever was happening here. I smiled too, my teeth shining brightly in his face. I pretended to rub my hand up his arm like I was getting to know his biceps but in reality, I was just getting a good grip on his rather large arm.

I pushed him back, a mischievous smirk plastered on my face as I tuned into my acting lessons from ages ago and as soon as he reached for me, I pulled him forward and flipped him onto the table, my face falling right back into its normal poker face.

"What the fuck!?" He rubbed his sore back and head, staring at me with his angry hazel eyes, a groan escaping his lips as he touched a bruise forming on his back a little too harshly.

He glanced at something behind me, rolling his eyes, his anger quickly being replaced with annoyance. I followed his gaze to see three guys coming toward us, each holding in laughter. When they stopped in front of the table where the guy still was, all of them exploded into fits of laughter.

"Dude! You just got fucked up by that girl! I should've been recording!" One with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes managed to say through his laughs and tears.

"Oh my god. That was priceless. You guys should reenact that for our entertainment and the cafeterias," The sight before me was not to be taken lightly. This boy, who looks like a professional wrestler, is laughing his ass off because his friend almost got his ass beat by a girl. And for once, I may say, he scared me. His bright blue hair and black edges gave him the 'emo' vibe. While I stood at an impressive 5'9", he towered me and his group by a lot. His muscles seemed bigger than any street fighter I've seen and those dudes aim for an I'm-on-steroids type of body.

He stepped forward, helping his friend from the table, amusement still noticeable in his face.

"It's not funny, guys. She could've broken my back!" He looked me up and down, his hazel eyes glancing me over before making eye contact with me. Or at least what I call eye contact. He slightly smiled, "I'm guessing you don't want to join me and do something that will probably get us expelled?" I slowly shook my head, watching the hope drain from his face.

"Ha! You lost the bet," The blue haired one laughed, smacking the guys head.

"Shut up, Mical."

Bet?

"Oh my god, now you have to -"

"I said shut up! I know what I agreed to, dumbass," He mumbled, stretching his probably sore back. He did land pretty hard on it.

Soon, the four boys fell into an awkward silence but when I looked around the room, I noticed how the whole cafeteria was too. All eyes on us; well, mostly. There were a few kids that didn't give a shit and continued to enjoy their lunch, and those are my favorite types of people.

Even the lunch ladies were watching, enjoying their job for once in their miserable lives.

I gulped as I glanced at all the people looking directly at us and as I did so, the four guys noticed and took in the sight, too.

I mean, it's just a girl, the new girl, flipping a dude onto the lunch tables because he hit on me. Is it that hard to believe? I thought this was a normal occurrence. Weird.

"Aye! Turn around and mind your own goddamn business," the blonde one screamed, and I watched as everyone, mostly, did so. "So, sweet one, let's talk ab-"

Nope.

I turned around and maneuvered my way out of the spotlight. Attention was not something I wanted. In full honesty, I hoped to stay in the background and watch as everyone else gets fucked over into the line of sight but nope, I guess High School is not a forgiving place.

Pushing open the dirty white doors that lead into the hallway, I walked away from the scene, listening to the sweet sound of the heavy double doors being slammed shut. But while I was making my journey to the parking lot, the sound echoed through the hallway once again and when I looked over my shoulder, a boy was searching the area. His eyes landed on me and he strode forward, in my direction.

It was the other dude accompanying the brown-haired idiot inside the room of horrors and food.

His white hair stuck up a few inches and a stupid grin was plastered on his face and that's when I recognized him.

He's the guy from first period.

Great.

His outfit screamed the idea of Jock, one of those popular kids everyone for some reason liked. His black shirt with the words 'catch me if you can' across the chest was tight at the collar and loose at the ends. The dark shirt was paired with light khaki pants and black high-top converse shoes that covered the rims.

As he stepped closer, his blue eyes stood prominently against his pale yet not Edward Cullen pale skin. His chin and cheeks were prominent in the light and a grin that played on his red lips showed his bright, white teeth that weren't the straightest thing on Earth.

This guy was the idea of 'golden.' Hell, he was probably the cause of the word 'perfect.' And if I said he wasn't attractive, it would be the biggest lie of my life. But people like this I refused to be around. What could he do? What was he capable of?

"Hey, I'm sorry if we made you upset. We have a weird way of introducing ourselves to people, especially pretty ones. Just excuse them. But besides the stupid bet, I would like to introduce myself the normal way; hi! I'm Bann."