The Meeting and Did We Say Something?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but don't forget, not all muggles are bad." Harry added smiling.

"Yeah, yeah."

Both Harry and Draco stepping into the floo system, and flooed to Dumbledore's office.

When they got there, Dumbledore quickly cleaned all the ash that laid on the floor and on them, before gesturing for the two to sit down.

"So what is it that I owe the fine pleasure to, Harry? Your letter was very vague." Dumbledore asked, while casually inspecting Philip.

"I found out that I have a cousin of sorts. I got him tested at Gringotts. He was originally living in Sweden at a makeshift orphanage. I wanted to help him out, so I brought him here to see if he could go to Hogwarts for 7th year." Harry smiled cheekily. He knew all to well that Dumbledore was trying to enter their minds, but he couldn't pass through.

Dumbledore leaned back, having given up on reading their minds. He clasped his hands together.

"So tell me about yourself, Philip. Start from the beginning."

"Ok." Draco started nervously. "Well I was born and raised in Sweden by a witch in a makeshift orphanage. Apparently, my birth parents thought I was a squib, so they gave me to their nurse, who gave me to a witch who runs an orphanage for abandoned and orphaned witch, wizard, and squib children. When I turned 1, I used accidental magic, and blew up the witches garden. When all the witches and wizards turned 10, she started teaching us magic. She learned everything from her mother. The only thing she didn't teach us was history, but Harry has been helping me with that." He looked towards Harry, and continued.

"But a couple months ago, she passed away, so we helped find the witch and wizard children homes with other witches and wizards. Sadly though, we had to obliviate all the squib children of any memories of magic, then we distributed them with muggle families. I started traveling for about 2 weeks, earning small amounts of money by doing odd jobs. I was walking down Grimauld Place, when I stepped on the lawn of 2 apartments. Slowly, #12 Grimauld Place emerged from in between 11 and 13. Harry was also walking down that street, and noticed that I unlocked his house. He brought me inside for a cup of tea. We went to Gringotts, and got a blood test. Me and Harry are somewhat distantly related through marriage. Then I've been living with Harry since that." Draco concluded. Dumbledore sat there in silence for a minute before he broke the silence.

"What was the witches name?"

Draco gulped, but quickly answered. "Helena. She never mentioned her last name though. Whenever my brothers and sisters asked about her last name, she simply said that she didn't have one, and neither did her mother."

"I see." Dumbledore leaned in. What Harry and Draco didn't know, was that Dumbledore had his wand underneath the table. He was doing a simple wordless spell to slowly increase the temperature of the room.

"Did Helena ever mention who your birth parents where?"

Draco nodded, gaining a bit of confidence. "She said that when the nurse handed me over to her, the nurse said my parents were Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. I was their first born. Apparently, when my father thought I was a squib, he oblivated my mother, handed me over to their nurse, then he oblivated himself. Helena said that my mothers maiden name was Black, so I took her maiden name instead since no one would believe that I was a Malfoy. When I went to Gringotts, I asked the goblins to formally change my last name to Black, and I had myself removed from the Malfoy blood records." Draco finished. He then undid another button on the top of his shirt. The room was getting slightly more humid. He glanced over to Harry, and saw that he had already rolled up his sleeves.