The Beginning

It all began in the country Florida . There was this girl named Remi ,she was pretty ,dark skin and a smart little girl.Like everyone else remi has a bad and out of control temper, she is a thirteen year old her mother died when she was three years old ,and from there she lived with her aunty, and her daughter Fai . Remi couldn't see her father that much.the only time she could see him,is when  she ran away for a few days and came back to live with her aunt.her life was pretty much over.She was a Cinderella but in her case she got one cousin and she haven't found her prince as yet .

Remi , as a teenager  had many boys asking her out but she never really was interested in any of them except for this young little angel she really liked . His name is TY WILLSON. 

TY:  " Hey . "

REMI:  " Are you talking to me ? " 

TY :  " Yes  you . you are very pretty. has anyone told you that ? "

REMI : " Ohh...thank you, and yes they have . "

TY: " Your eyes are pretty. "

REMI: " Thanks .. yours are too.. way much better that mine. what am i saying ".*she mumbled*

TY : " You're funny. " * He laughed *

  REMI: " Why are you talking to me ? "

  TY :  " How do i say this. well.... you pretty and i  kinda like you. "

 REMI:  " Wait you kinda like me ? "

  TY : " Yh i really like you ."

REMI: " Ohh ! "

TY:  " What! what's wrong ? you got a boyfriend ? "

REMI : " No i have never had a boyfriend . got a girlfriend?"

TY :  " I had a girlfriend ,but not any more. "

REMI : " Was she pretty? "

TY : " Yes  but not as much as you."

* They looked at each other and then giggled*

TY:   " Uhmm... hey Remi can i ask you something? "

REMI : " Yh  sure go ahead . "

TY : " Uhm... i know that we just met, but do you wanna be my girlfriend ? We can get to know each other better  and i promise not to hurt you. but... if you don't wanna be my girlfriend ,that's cool. "

REMI : " I maybe shy ,but i'm not that stupid . YES  i will be your girlfriend ,but please don't make me hate you."

TY : " Sweet! see you later then .Bye "

REMI: " Bye . "

They both walked away smiling . Remi couldn't wait for her to arrive at her  home, so that she can tell her favorite cousin Fai what happened.When she arrived home she did her homework and chores then waited for Fai to arrive at home .It took five minutes for Fai  to arrive at home.

REMI: " Hey "

FAI : " Whats up. "

REMI : " Something happened today "

FAI : " What happened? "

REMI : " Well... you know  TY right. "

FAI : " Yes . what happen. "

REMI: " Well...."

FAI  : " Stop saying well and tell me ! "

REMI : " Okay! okay! we're  dating now. "

FAI : " No way! oh my god ...you mean hot ,sexy  light skin TY ! with the  sexiest eyes ! "

REMI :" Uh huh . and.. i dont think he is that sexy thou. "

FAI : " What he is ! "

REMI : " What ever . "

FAI   : " When did your'll start dating? ... i need all the details. "

REMI : " Today "

FAI : " Okay ! do you know if he have a brother ? "

REMI : " You can't  be serious ...and yes i think he have a brother . "

FAI : " You have to ask him if his  brother is avaliable . "

REMI : " Noo i'm not going to. "

FAI : " Do it please for me . "

REMI : " You are such a faker you know that... Fine i  ask him. "

The two girls chat for a long time , dinner past and they were still talking .Fai was Remi's  best cousin. Whatever  Fai wants  Remi will try her best to do it  and the same goes for FAI. She ask Remi all about  TY ,what they did together , and how they met .Remi was so tired that she left Fai talking and went to bed.