Day 1: It's Just the Start

Start from the beginning

"You're right. I think we should get going." Dove said as we followed her. "Now the Careers can't see me. If they do, they will kill me for being with you guys." Dove said walking over roots with us behind. I clutched my knives in my hands waiting to kill. After 20 minutes of walking the sky started to get darker. "Guys look at the sky, Its getting dark." Ruth said raising her finger to the sky. We all stopped and looked up to see pinks, oranges, purples and blues fill out the blank sky. "We should find a place to rest." I said and kept on walking. Everyone followed behind me. I pushed through the bushes to find somewhere to sleep. "Does anyone have rope?" Dove asked looking up at a tree with branches shooting out in every direction. "I think this is the perfect time to see what everyone has." Ruth said. This whole time Boston has been quiet not saying a word. Everyone dropped their bags onto the ground except Boston and Dove. They did not get a bag. Ruth opened her bag and pulled out rope, a flask and a sleeping bag. Her weapon was a Machete. Dove only had a spear and no bags. Boston had a Axe which was being carried by Ruth. Ruth gave back his Axe. I'm not sure why he did not use that to kill me. And I opened up my bag to find more rope, a flask, sleeping bag, wires and spile. And of course I had about 7 throwing knives or more. At least everyone had a weapon. 

Me and Ruth started to put our stuff back in our bags. "Wait, Give me your rope." Dove said. Me and Ruth handed our rope to her. Dove grabbed my knife and started to cut the roped into 6 equal pieces. She handed everyone a piece of the long rope. The other 2 she put in my bag. I closed my bag and put my knives in it. "Everyone climb the tree, find a strong branch and make sure you are up high enough that no one can stab you or shoot you. We will have one for look out and if anyone comes kill them."  Dove said. "Dove, I thought we should not sleep." I told Dove. "I know, We can get them later. If I know the Careers, they will wait for us." Dove said and started to climb up the tree. Boston put this axe in Ruth's bag. Ruth put her Machete in the bag. Boston was a lot stronger then Ruth so he put the bag on his shoulder and climbed up after Dove. Dove used the rope and warped it around her body tight. I started to climb up. I put my hands into the bark and my feet on the other weaker branched and pulled myself up. I saw a branch a little higher then Dove and I pulled myself up to the branch. A little while later Ruth was on a branch under Boston. Boston was the look our for tonight. Then it switched to me. I watched ground below me not seeing anyone. I looked around and back up at the sky to see the dead tributes starting to show up. Everyone awoke to see who died. My heart pounded hoping not to see Ace's face up there. 

 Spark Dickerson From District 5: 

Aspen Kirchmer from District 7:

Ash Maple from District 7: 

Hash Zungia from District 9:

Leo Lambert from District 10;

Then it ended. Those are the tributes who died.  Man they were all so young. Well most of them. I pressed 3 fingers against my lips and raised the 3 fingers high honoring Spark. Again so young. The rest of my ally's followed along pressing 3 fingers against their lips and raising it up high. I never thought that I will live after the bloodbath. But seeings Ace's face not up there gave me hope. 

DAY 1 DONE! WHOO! I'm happy to be back and I'm actually thinking to keep on writing Ghostly Supernatural. Yeah, and it's really hard for me to chose which tributes to kill off xD its really hard cause I like them all.  ANYWAYS! I hope you have a good day and yeah! BYEEEEEE~

Words in This Chapter: 1511