Ch IV

"This demon... His red eyes... Blonde hair... He is stealing the children!" A panicked old man stated.

"Oh my!"

"What a tragedy..."

"Don't worry!"

They looked at the captain with expectant eyes.

"We will save them... And destroy this demon!"

Everyone cheered and cheered, happy fairy tail has come to their rescue.

The team left in search for the demon.

"Do you smell anything, Natsu?" Erza asked.

"Nah, I'm not gettin' anything!"

The Captain smiled. "Now your chance, Aiki. Take us to the demon!"

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

But...

The... Grey... Kitten pounced off of her resting spot; The Captains head, and raced through the trees.

"Come!" Captain yelled, and they all chased after Aiki.

They ran and ran, as to not let the Captain and her companion leave them in the dust. They eventually came to a halt at a near by tree. The Captain recognized this tree, her love died here. Tears spilled from her eyes, falling with a clank, after turning to grey ice. She fell to her knees, questioning as to why fate had lead her here, here of all places. Blood still resting on the trunk, blood from the original Aiki's mouth. She touched it and let out a blood curtailing scream. She tasted the blood and screamed again, at the top of her lungs. The rest of the team stood there motionless, unaware of what they should do. She screamed again, losing breath and consciousness, touching her own, cold lips, remembering that first, and last kiss. 

"I see you came,"  A blonde haired man stepped out. "It has been a while, Captain. But thats not your name."

She looked at him, Her eyes losing vision. "A-Aiki?! How?"

He bent down to her level, and held her face in his hands, and smiled. "I missed you."

"Your alive! Thank god!" She screamed and held him tight.

"I was hoping you would come!" Tears spilling from his own eyes. "I was waiting for so long! I missed you so dearly! Oh (Y/N)!" He hugged her back, but much tighter. "I will return all of the children now. I was waiting for you to come!"

"I came, I came..."

"I am not the only one..." He smiled. "Shay is here too!"

"But... She was headless?!"

"Indeed. To live, we turned part demon!"

"As long as your ok!"

The rest of the team members stared, fear showed greatly in there eyes. The Captain was supposed to be a strong, independent woman. But, here she was, breaking down in another's arms.

"I still remember."

"What? Aiki, what do you mean?"

"(Y/N), I still love you."

This made everyone shocked, including the Captain.

"O-Oh...Uh... so, return the children and we will be off!" The Captain's voice shook.

"(Y/N)! Didnt you hear me!"

"I did, but I have, moved on. I, have to go."

and with that, she ran.

"(Y/N)..." The celestial mage said.

'So thats her name...' The salamander thought.

                                                                                              Indeed.

Thats her name.

(Y/N).

(L/N).