Chapter 10 - Reunited

Start from the beginning

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Why won't she give up?

Optimus: She's testing him. She's finding out of the Zach she once knew still exists. Forcing him to choose between triumpth and defeat. The real Zach would sacruiface victory over harming a friend.

Madalyn: Yeah, I understand that but this ain't no after school special! Seriously, what happens if he gives the word to attack?

Optimus: If that happens, then both Ravage and Najat will be sent to the Cybertronian Underworld.

Zach: You mean like, forever?

Rumble: And ever.

***********

Najat's P.O.V.

All of a sudden a black and purple portal opened up above the battlefield and Chaos Bringer emerged from it. He floated in the air near Zach as he let out a menacing laugh.

Chaos Bringer: Yes, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! What are you waiting for?

Zach: Chaos Bringer?!

Chaos Bringer: Come on, finish what you started. If you defeat her, I'll move you up a notch to rank 9 of the world rankings.

Zach: No way! Do you really mean it?!

Chaos Bringer: Yes....

Zach: That will shut up the others for good. They won't call me double didgets anymore. Go on Rumble! Finish them off!

Rumble: Count me in!

Rumble charged at me and Ravage full speed, whacking Ravage with his battering ram into the air. I grabbed on to Ravage and hanged on to him for dear life. We were flying up in the air so quickly that I dropped something from my belt pouch. The object landed near Zach and he looked down at it, his facing turuning into a surprise and curious expression as the doom portal began to open. As Ravage flew, he managed to dog his metal claws into one of the rocky pillars of the canyon designed battlefield, and pushed agaisnt the high winds coming from the portal.

Ravage: Najat! Now's your chance! I can't hold on much longer!

As the wind blew into my face I caught glimpse of Zach walking over to the object I dropped and picked it up in his hands. It was the wooden cowboy toy he gave me back in kindergarden.

Najat: Zach! Do you rememeber that toy? You gave it to me when we were little! Listen to me! Zach your my only chance to survive this!

Zach looked at the toy in shock, thinking that I've kept it with me for all these years. He sensed that I was looking out for him.

Zach: Najat....

Ravage: Najat! You have to get off! NOW!

At that point, Ravage lost his grip on the cliff and he and I were sent flying towards the portal.

*************

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: I knew this was a mistake!

I quickly ran over to Zach, not wasting any time. I had to save my friend.

Madalyn: Call it off Zach, or else I'll bust your grill!

As I ran towards him, Chaos Bringer jumped in and stood between Zach and me.

Chaos Bringer: Your already too late!

I ran over to the creep and attempted to pucnh in right in the face, but he jumped at the last second and landed safely on top of one of the pillars. I growled at him as I refocused and ran to Zach's side.