~Chapter 1~ Revived

Aaron's POV

I woke up in the middle of the forest, what happened? I asked myself as I stare at the fresh morning grass. Then it all came back. Zane. I could have sworn I died. I remember  Zane yelling "You'll kill us both!" I knew I would die but I'm not dead, Right? I pinched myself, "Ow! Yeah definitely not dead!" I exclaim as I stand up. Where am I?  I look around, there isn't much to see, it's a dense forest and its early morning. I  couldn't figure where I was, I didn't recognize the place at all.

I decided took look around a little more,and still there isn't much to see, I wandered a little further and I came into a clearing and I gasped. It was Phoenix Alliance camp, or what it once was. The townhouses were overrun with ivy and there wasn't one person in sight, how long have I been gone? I wondered worriedly. I walked around the village and noticed something peculiar some of the houses were still looking fresh and there was smoke coming out of the chimney of one of them. I ran up the hill and stood in front of the door and went to knock.I was hesitant, but I didn't why. I finally built up the courage to knock. The wood sounded hollow, it sounded old.  The door opened and in front of me stood Aphmau, but older, not by much but definitely, still older. 

"A-AARON!" she yelled, she dropped the bowl she was holding "Y-you're not real," she cried.

"Aphmau I am REAL I swear" I promised her. She poked my  shoulder and I rocked back on my heels. She started at me like I was a ghost.

"If you're not a figment of my imagination, then you have to be an Imp there's no other  option you-you died!" She exclaimed, starting to cry. 

"Aphmau I'm not an Imp I swear. I'm alive," I told her. 

"T-then where have you been, its been 5 years!" she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

It hit me like a rock, I was gone for 5 years how could this have happened?! I swear just yesterday I was kissing Aphmau goodbye. This can't be happening it's not possible!  I screamed in my head.

"Fi-five years, but how I just left yesterday, where is everyone!" I exclaimed, looking around.

Aphmau looked at me like I was crazy she beckoned me to come in "I think there are some things that need explaining." I walked in and shut the door and sighed. This is going to be a long day I thought to myself.

I hope you enjoyed I know its short but I wanted to give you some sort of suspense at the end. Don't worry soon you will see other fanfic besides Aarmau! Peace out    \(*3*)/

**Chapters Undergoing Editing!**