Everybody looked at the scene infront of them. Some jealous, some smirking and some just dumbfounded.

Then two captains decided to break the gym's silence.

"Oya, oya?" (Wω ̄)

"Oya, oya, oya?" (⊙▽ ⊙)

"I didn't know Karasuno's players had chemistry." Nekoma's captain said observing the two teens in amusement.

"WHAT!?"-Taketora, Konoha, Komi and Kageyama.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(Mae's POV)

The rest of the visit in Tokyo went without any awkward moments. Thankfully.

We, as Coach Ukai said, practiced individually so I worked some more on my serves.

I threw the ball up and spiked it as hard as I could and it unfortunatly went out.

"Tsk."

"That was scary, Mae-san." Yamaguchi said terrified.

"Thanks, but I can't get it right. I want to perfect my serves by learning how to control them effortlessly. I tried to serve it into the corner, but failed miserably."

"Don't say that.", he said giving me a half smile, "I wouldn't be capable of serving like that. My serves are mostly lacking power...Nishinoya-san easily receives them."

"Maybe Kageyama-chan can teach you how to serve like her. Or show you how to do a jump float serve." Yachi offered and quickly signaled me with her eyes to look over to our libero.

He had a slight pouty-face and I understood what she wanted to do.

"Um, sure why not."

"I-I don't want to interfer with your practice-"

"It's fine Tadashi-kun. I would be happy to help~!" I said smiling which made him blush.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" He shouted and then bowed.

I awkwardly smiled and waved my hands infront of me gesturing him it was fine.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

10.10

Today was a special day.

It was Nishinoya's birthday!

He doesn't celebrate with friends. He said he and his family are only going out to eat. I got him something though. A shirt which had 'ichi' printed on it.

At lunch I was about to go to the second-years' floor when I was suddenly pulled into another classroom.

"Mwhuot wis huappeninguu?!" I tried to say but my mouth was beeing held and the next thing I knew was that I was sitting on a little waggon. I was bandaged with red ribbons and my mouth was ducktaped.
(It kinda looks like this now exept it is Mae not Izaya[I guess it's him right?]😂)

Then I was pulled to class 2-3, Nishinoya's class.

"Happy Birthday Nishinoya!" My kidnappers all said in unsion. I glared at Tanaka, Yachi and the rest of our team for helping those two.

"Thank you minna!" Nishinoya said cheerfully.

"We have a gift for you too!"

"Yeah? I told you I don't need one-......"

They roughly ripped the ducktape off and I yelped a bit.

"H-Happy Britday Yuu-kun." I said madly blushing because of my current position.

"..."

"Yuu-kun?"

*Plop*

"Guys, you killed him." Ennoshita said which made the other panic, especially Hinata.

"Nishinoya-san! NOoOoooOOoooOo!"

What a birthday to remember. The birthday boy is cold out and nobody opened my ribbon until Yuu-kun does it himself. I had to stay like this and wait for him to wake up.

############

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Hi guys. I just wanted to thank you all again for reading my story. It really means alot to me.

So guys. I know I might spoiler a bit but I think I will end this book after the match Karasuno vs. Shiratorizawa. Then the story won't be too long and boring.

But some of you might want me to write more, which I'm totally fine with, but then the chapters will be a bit more boring than now. After the Interhigh finals my story will reach it's 'climax' and the rest will just be boring. But it's up to you guys. I might even start a sequel but who knows.

Please, please tell me what would you rather like to read.

Thanks,

~K Lawliet